Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got it earlier today. I saw a little stuff in my underwear. wasting sure if blood or not. I am having cramps

I think I got it earlier today. I saw a little stuff in my underwear. wasting sure if blood or not. I am having cramps
It sounds like you have got your period :angry: . When I first got mine there was hardly anything there [it wasn't a river or anything] just like some little spots.

I looked it up again and I actually read it wrong ^.^' Ignore what I said about it before, heh.
The site I've just now found says you can start to tell around 18-20 weeks into the pregnancy, although even then it's difficult.

I have a similar story to your friend's child.

Up until the day my friend was born, his doctors had told his parents he was a girl.
I just thought it would be impossible to tell as well because in the first week I'd imagine it to be tiny, like a little particle.

Yeah my friend said this time round if she doesn't find out what gender it is she'll go crazy because it stressed her out never getting to find out till late. [she's a curious little thing lol]

This is kind of embarasing but anyway....

Recently I've been getting like really heavy discharge. Like if I wore one pair of undies to bed one night, the next day the bottoms would be covered in white stuff.

Does anyone know what I should do or what this is?

This is kind of embarasing but anyway....
Recently I've been getting like really heavy discharge. Like if I wore one pair of undies to bed one night, the next day the bottoms would be covered in white stuff.

Does anyone know what I should do or what this is?
You could wear a pad. I am kida late on everything, like a late bloomer. I don't have a discharge so I don't know how much you would consider heavy. But you may want to start wearing pads. It can't hurt and it can prepare you for wearing them when you get your period.

Hope I Helped

TT101

Okay. The only thing I am confused is how do you put a tampon in? Does it hurt? I mean I havent started my period yet, but I am close and I know it! But when I first start I am DEFINATLY useing pads first! But anyways. Plz tell me. I am scared!
I think it can depend on your age or how developed you are. As you get older you will 'develope' more downstairs but if you are quite young it's possible you will feel more pain because you might be quite 'tight'.

But tampons are DEFINETLY way more convenient and useful - less smell, less chance of leaking.

Other factors are obvious like virginity etc...

I think it can depend on your age or how developed you are. As you get older you will 'develope' more downstairs but if you are quite young it's possible you will feel more pain because you might be quite 'tight'.
But tampons are DEFINETLY way more convenient and useful - less smell, less chance of leaking.

Other factors are obvious like virginity etc...
Well I dunno if virginity would really make a difference how a tampon fits. I used tampons before sex, and I've talked to people who started using them after sex and they just seem to be awkward ot use first few times using them *shrugs*. It just takes practice methinks.

Well I dunno if virginity would really make a difference how a tampon fits. I used tampons before sex, and I've talked to people who started using them after sex and they just seem to be awkward ot use first few times using them *shrugs*. It just takes practice methinks.
How can I put this... Virginity is not having sex(Ithink) so I think when they use a tampon they think that simulates having sex. That is a hard thing to put out in words, LOL

Correct me if I am wrong I don't know a whole lot about it.

TT101

How can I put this... Virginity is not having sex(Ithink) so I think when they use a tampon they think that simulates having sex. That is a hard thing to put out in words, LOL
Correct me if I am wrong I don't know a whole lot about it.

TT101
No virginity is when you have not had sex yet. Practicing not having sex would be known as abstinence. Tampons don't stimulate sex or anything. They are inserted into the vagina as to prevent your period from getting on you and your clothes. Lots of girls I know like them more than pads since it doesn't feel like a damper and admits no smells.

Lots of girls I know like them more than pads since it doesn't feel like a damper and admits no smells.
Yeah I think they are more comfy. I think I started using them a couple of months after I started my period.

There are lots of types as well like the are fatter ones for if you have heavy periods, and really thin ones for when you have light periods.

can your tampon get stuck?(this is kinda embarasing) cause I kinda worried about that(I have not had my period yet)
Yeah it can, I know someone who got a tampon stuck before

@_@ Omg, I haven't had my period in almost 2 months!eek whats wrong with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. o_o
Periods are usually irregular for the first 2 or 3 years.

But if you are concerned, you should see a doctor.

I have no idea, she never told me what happened. But I think she had to go to the doctor.
Well that's why they have the string on those things. you let them hang out freely so you can pull it out. Sounds like she had the string pushed in as well.

It shouldn't hurt you as long as you get it out within 8 hours of putting it in. To help this, when I've had problems getting it out, push like you're going to going to the bathroom, and the muscles in your vagina will push it out a bit so you can get it out.

i have been getting discharge in my underwear everyday for 3 months but i havent had my period. HELP!

i have been getting discharge in my underwear everyday for 3 months but i havent had my period. HELP!
Don't worry, you usually get your period after 2-3 years of discharge

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, you usually get your period after 2-3 years of discharge
Really? :( 2-3?

Anyway, I haven't started yet and I had a question. Do you put tampons in the same amount of time you'd put pads in?

_Matchy

Really? :( 2-3?
Anyway, I haven't started yet and I had a question. Do you put tampons in the same amount of time you'd put pads in?

_Matchy
I think you are suppose to be tampons in for 8 hours then change your tampon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back