Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am 12, have pubic/armpit hair, and no period. But I have A TON of discharge every day and it keeps being super annoying!! >.<" It happens randomly, but it seems like usually PE (afternoon) while running.

I am pretty ready, but I'm scared of the cramps and having it messy especially when I'm at school. And it might feel weird having to admit it... my family would embarrass me -_-

Anybody have anything comforting to say? :huh:

It will come and time so be thankful it's not your total period yet. ;]

Not all girls get cramps and if you do, there is medication that can help you.

Don't worry about it happening during school either. Just be ready because it's going to happen sooner or later, but there's no need to worry.

what if you have sex and forget you have a tampon on and it gets pushed in what will happen to you
The tampon would probably get stuck and you would need to see a doctor.

what if you have sex and forget you have a tampon on and it gets pushed in what will happen to you
Sadly, and idiotically enough I've had this happen x.x

You have to stick your fingers up there and try to find the string to pull it out. If you 100% for sure can't get it out, you'd want to go see a doctor.

sorry if you feel violated but im a boy and this stuff is actually kinda interesting butt wierd at some points

once again im just a curious guy sorry if you feel violated in any way

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if you feel violated but im a boy and this stuff is actually kinda interesting butt wierd at some points
It's ok lol! Even though the title says girls this topic has now become just a discussion topic for all genders and ages about puberty.

Hey guys, I'm getting like REALLY hairy legs but my mum won't let me shave or wax. They look really disgusting, and also my thighs are starting to get hairy too. It's gross! What should I do?

p.s. don't even think about saying try sneaking to shave: I already tried and i cut myself x.x

It's ok lol! Even though the title says girls this topic has now become just a discussion topic for all genders and ages about puberty.
thanks for the understanding and reasurance :huh:

well you could use this hair removal cream called veet I use it and it's also comletely safe well if you have a lot of cuts dont use it because some times it opens it again I use it and it works realy good so just ask your mom if you could and keep and eye out for the veet if you'r mom says yes

happy to help ~M.K

I shaved for a whole year before my mom knew, it was no big deal 'cause she doesn't care. I'm kinda furry, 'cause it's cold!

can discharge be white cause i have this red panties and i worn them today and i saw that they had this huge white mark there so i guess to ask you is it normal or what?

well you could use this hair removal cream called veet I use it and it's also comletely safe well if you have a lot of cuts dont use it because some times it opens it again I use it and it works realy good so just ask your mom if you could and keep and eye out for the veet if you'r mom says yes
happy to help ~M.K
Yea the veet thing is really good, when I used to use it when I was younger it always worked well :rolleyes: .

It's ok :rolleyes: Plenty of boys read this topic, trust me.

can discharge be white cause i have this red panties and i worn them today and i saw that they had this huge white mark there so i guess to ask you is it normal or what?
Yeah sounds alright. Just sounds like a little extra discharge to me.

As for shaving my legs, When I can, I'll use nair, and then shave parts I missed after putting the nair stuff on me.

God does it ever hurt! You wouldn't know of course.
It doesnt hurt for everybody.

When I get my period, (my "friend") it does hurt.

Very bad!

To stop the cramping, ask your Parents to give you some Tylenol or Advil to soothe it.

A hot water bottle over your stomach at night also helps. :rolleyes:

-Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back