Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Female nads? I dont think I have them ... haha maybe this is new slang? Boobs maybe?
You do have female nads, every female does. But they're not boobs. The term nads in some cases refer to the male testicles, but "nads" is actually short for gonads which is where sex cells are produced. Male nads are the testicles (because that is where sperm is produced), and female nads are the ovaries, where eggs are produced.

You do have female nads, every female does. But they're not boobs. The term nads in some cases refer to the male testicles, but "nads" is actually short for gonads which is where sex cells are produced. Male nads are the testicles (because that is where sperm is produced), and female nads are the ovaries, where eggs are produced.
That is somthin' I never knew!

Question: I was investigating my vagina (yeah, it's true) and there was this booger-like stuff coming out! What is this?
Yeeeep thats deferentially discharge. ;P

Like Tamatamakitty said, its perfectly normal

for all girls to have it. Sometimes it can get

your panties really wet. @.@

Clit stiffies?? what's that??
Your clit is stiff and very sensitive, in turn certain ways sometimes you sit or stand up can cause some arousal. I notice this tended to happen a lot if you had to pee and you sat at the back of the bus coming back from college XD!! It felt so weird!

Im begining to think them crowning me health scholar was a mistake .... female nads and clit stiffies things I never heard of .... I guess I should just stick to paleobiology, the privates of pre-historic animals are much more intrigueing.

Your clit is stiff and very sensitive, in turn certain ways sometimes you sit or stand up can cause some arousal. I notice this tended to happen a lot if you had to pee and you sat at the back of the bus coming back from college XD!! It felt so weird!
Ooh..... :p

I'm so stupid. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you just didn't have access to the information. No one in the world is stupid, they are just stubborn, or short on info.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity- in this case it was ignorance [which is by no means a bad thing].

I have a question that's *kind of* a side step. I can sometimes just get red in the face for absolutly no reason when I'm talking to some people- espectialy when I have to make eye contact. Why is this? I know it's not a big deal by talking to this person but I can't seem to stay normal. How can I stop this?

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity- in this case it was ignorance [which is by no means a bad thing].

I have a question that's *kind of* a side step. I can sometimes just get red in the face for absolutly no reason when I'm talking to some people- espectialy when I have to make eye contact. Why is this? I know it's not a big deal by talking to this person but I can't seem to stay normal. How can I stop this?
I am kind of related in this situation. Because when I talk to this hot boy who just thinks were friends. I always cant talk. I mean sometimes I do fine. But other times I studer and cant get the right word. But the thing is I feel totally confterable around him. I think its just because hes really cute and I am worring that I am going to mess things up with are friend ship. So maybe u have a hidden crush on this person or maybe even have something against her/him. Hope I helped.

I'm gonna get my period soon - I'm getting really hormonal O_O

I really made my mum angry the other day...over a cookie...O_O

Plus my *cough* breasts *cough* are getting really sensitive - if i don't wear a bra it hurts to bounce or run.

AND I just got a period cramp. And I can tell, cuz I haven't felt anything like that EVER before.

But the good news is I get my ears pierced when it happens XD

I'm gonna get my period soon - I'm getting really hormonal O_O
I really made my mum angry the other day...over a cookie...O_O

Plus my *cough* breasts *cough* are getting really sensitive - if i don't wear a bra it hurts to bounce or run.

AND I just got a period cramp. And I can tell, cuz I haven't felt anything like that EVER before.

But the good news is I get my ears pierced when it happens XD
I think I remember you saying something about getting your ears pierced when it starts before. It just makes me giggle ^.^'

'Congrats for bleeding! Now you can get metal stabbed through your ears!' xP

It's cool that your parents are giving you a sort of reward though. I don't think anything special happened when I started mine o.o'

I think I remember you saying something about getting your ears pierced when it starts before. It just makes me giggle ^.^'
'Congrats for bleeding! Now you can get metal stabbed through your ears!' xP

It's cool that your parents are giving you a sort of reward though. I don't think anything special happened when I started mine o.o'
Yeah.. my parents let me get my ears pierced when I got my first period. But my ears got infected b/c i changed the earrings too early so I had to get them taken out. Probably will get them back in some time. Hopefully before June 14th, a field trip to an amusement park.

Yeah.. my parents let me get my ears pierced when I got my first period. But my ears got infected b/c i changed the earrings too early so I had to get them taken out. Probably will get them back in some time. Hopefully before June 14th, a field trip to an amusement park.
I just got my ears pierced, but NOT for bleeding.

I was just goin' to post to say: STAY on Topic!

Speaking from personal experience, don't go on a roller coaster with pierced ears x.x They get bumped really easily and it's pretty painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back