Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My period's been all off and werid the past few months.Since '08 started, I've only had it for about 2-4 days, and it's always the last few days of the month.

Not sure why, but oh well.

xx
How long have you had your period? Everyone's cycle is different. Its often not surprising when a girl has irregularity ;)

IceMountain®©

mmm, i started mine recently, and ive bought tampons but, i dont know how to insert them. the guide which came with it is useless, can any one help?
You should always start off with pads if its your first.

TamaW/Pants- Don't feel weird asking that. I had that same issue from when I was 10-12. I usually didn't wear anything at all (well, not commando, but underwear!) to absorb it, and it always washed out. I don't think a tampon would be necessary, but maybe a pantyliner? Enjoy the time you have before you get your period. :rolleyes: it's not fun!
Haha, kay. Thanks you guys.

LOL- about the comando thing. My friend was wearing a skirt and went comando and then she started right there at school. :D :angry: :huh: I just about died laughing when she told us the other day.

Haha, kay. Thanks you guys.
LOL- about the comando thing. My friend was wearing a skirt and went comando and then she started right there at school. :lol: :) :) I just about died laughing when she told us the other day.
OMG. How can you go commando to school?

Plus, commando in a skirt?!

i JUST got my period today.

its kinda freaky when you first get it. like, it caught me totally off guard. its doesnt hurt or anything, but i did get annoying cramps in my lower back. its just kinda gross.

Is it just me or is it other females too- whenever you see a cute little baby it makes you want to have your own? Lol, I luff babies. ^__^
Oh dear no. O_O I would rather get hit by a truck or thrown off a cliff multiple times and ripped from any sort of afterlife.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe it means not wearing a pad or tampon on purpose. But I'm not 100% sure.
Neh, it does mean going underwear-less. So it really sucks even more when you start. XD

Okay well, i get mine every 25 days. and all of my friends get theirs 27-30! and mine lasts for a week! and theirs lasts 2-5 days! is this normal??
Yeah. Periods are random. My mom said that it could be every 25-40 days, and it could last from 3-5 days, or just a plain week. It depends.

Also, I may have only had my second period so far, but I do have a few tips.

- Keep track of days you have your period, so you can predict when you need to start wearing pads/tampons. (Also, when you see vaginal ejects (clear/sorta light yellow goo-looking stuff from your vagina showing on your underpants), that means that your getting your period soon. No matter when it's your monthly, or your very first one. (I started seeing ejects weeks before I got my first period))

- When you think your period is coming or when you start seeing ejects (my mom suggested this one) ask your parents to buy the cheap pads (or if you wear tampons, or, whatever), until you start seeing blood. That's when you wear your nice, pads/tampons that you usually use. (I wear Always small pads)

- When it comes to cramps, motrin (sp?) is like a hero. Get some easy-open motrin (for those who have mad opening medicine problems like me) and ask your parents if you can take it, and check the drug facts for: if it works for menstrual cramps, your age can take it, how many pills should be taken, and how long do you need to wait before taking another one. (I use the orange IBUPROFEN (sp?) ShopRite orange tablet stuff)

- It's a good idea to keep 1, 2, or 3 pads/tampons in your pockets, but if your one of those people that are like:

Random Boy: Can I borrow a pencil?

You?: Sure! *hands pencil bag* Fish in there until you find one!

...I wouldn't recommend keeping pads/tampons in your pencil bag. :eek: :p

- If you need to, ask your parents to get one of those forms and have the doctor sign it where the nurse gets permission to give you motrin.

...and...that's all I have now. Hope my random tips were helpful. :)

Oh dear. That would be terrible. Running down her leg *shudders*.

BAH! I've had enough of being female. Guys have it so easy, compared to us. I'm not saying they don't have puberty troubles, but come on! This is like torture! D:

Next week = Death sentence. D:<

Okay well, i get mine every 25 days. and all of my friends get theirs 27-30! and mine lasts for a week! and theirs lasts 2-5 days! is this normal??
Yes, that is perfectly normal. Your cycle is just different than theirs :gozarutchi:

Mine comes once a month, from the 3rd? - 8th or so. Sometimes a bit longer, or shorter. -_-

Have you had yur period yet? I haven't.... is it scary? Does it hurt? Please post if you have or haven't had your period!

*Note from Bell Sprout:

This topic has been thoroughly review by the Guides. We have deemed this appropriate to remain open. Please see my post in regards to this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=580937

Any further replies complaining about this topic WILL be deleted. If you feel it is too personal, you are under no obligation to respond. This topic is an educational tool which many members have contributed towards and benefited from*
I haven't so sadly, no I cannot tell you what it is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back