Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent had my period yet but i know what the caramps probably feels like. wanna know how i know? one day i was going to go to see grease on broadway but then at 6 in the mouring i get cramops in my side and i was maoaning for my mom on the floor the pain lasted for a 10 minutes or so.....i got high fever that day and i had to miss grease........ -_-

Interesting topic. lol
I've had mine since I was 9. I don't have it anymore because of my birth control which is nice, but I remember it x.x'

The first time I had it it kinda scared me because I wasn't sure what it is. Being 9 I hadn't gone through sex ed, so it was kinda creepy seeing blood.. there.

The actual bleeding doesn't hurt, but the cramps do. Try midol and a heating pad when you get those. They indeed suck. The pain varries from person to person though so you might not feel pain, or you might be crumpled over in pain. Just depends. For me, it hurt bad.
[SIZE=8pt] You take birth control pills? so do I but I still get periods, because there's a pill for one day every month and then for one week out of the month i'm taking sugar pills and I bleed for about 3 days every month. Is it healthy for you not to have your period at all? i would take that any day![/SIZE]

----------------

for all you other girls who have sports, I recommend Playtex Sport Tampons. They work miracles! I have Karate classes twice a week and my uniform is WHITE. I just put on a Pad and a Super absorbency (even when i'm medium just in case) and i have never bled out! not even onto the pad!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt] You take birth control pills? so do I but I still get periods, because there's a pill for one day every month and then for one week out of the month i'm taking sugar pills and I bleed for about 3 days every month. Is it healthy for you not to have your period at all? i would take that any day![/SIZE]
I believe SK and myself both use the Depo Provera shot instead of the pills (since it's got a better protection percentage than pills normally do) and that's mainly why I don't have periods either. I could be wrong but I recall her saying that she uses it too lol.

[SIZE=8pt] You take birth control pills? so do I but I still get periods, because there's a pill for one day every month and then for one week out of the month i'm taking sugar pills and I bleed for about 3 days every month. Is it healthy for you not to have your period at all? i would take that any day![/SIZE]----------------

for all you other girls who have sports, I recommend Playtex Sport Tampons. They work miracles! I have Karate classes twice a week and my uniform is WHITE. I just put on a Pad and a Super absorbency (even when i'm medium just in case) and i have never bled out! not even onto the pad!
I dont take birth pills because one , I dont have sex , and two , I don't mind having my period. it just hurts my stomach x.x

I dont take birth pills because one , I dont have sex , and two , I don't mind having my period. it just hurts my stomach x.x
[SIZE=8pt]I don't have sex either, I only take the pills to regulate my cycle because I was getting it twice a month. Don't worry, i'm still a virgin![/SIZE]

ugh, i also hate the 1st years of it...they sneak up on you, but now mine are getting more regular, which is good! i hated randomly getting my period when i least expected it and then not being able to go swimming when my aunt invited me. :p

I don't worry :p I'm a virgin aswell. My periods didn't start regular when I first got them , but them they started coming every 27 days.
[SIZE=8pt]Yea but i was getting them twice a month even tho it had been 3 years since my first one, and i knew something had to be done[/SIZE]

With cramps, which I hate with a passion, I usually try to sit up bending over, or lay down and I take a Ibuprofen.

Anyone had the problem when you get your period for two days or so, then it goes away, and the next time within a few days your period just shows up again?

I haven't had mine yet, but I just know it is going to come soon. I have been having my discharge for at least 2 years now, probably more towards 2 1/2 years. The wierd thing is that I read you get your discharge about 6 months to 1 1/2 years before your period. .____.

My discharge has been very heavy for the past 2-3 months. It is so heavy that by the end of the day, the majority of my underwear is covered in it and when I am discharging, I can feel it happening. It is a whitish color or a very faint yellowish/cream and has a slight odor.

About 98% of my friends have had their periods already; I am going to be 14 in about 2 months, a freshman in high school. So I am the age that it would come if it hasn't already, and I've been gaining a lot of weight.

It's like a ticking time-bomb, just dreading it to happen.

EDIT: Would you recommend that I use a pantyliner for my discharge?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had mine yet, but I just know it is going to come soon. I have been having my discharge for at least 2 years now, probably more towards 2 1/2 years. The wierd thing is that I read you get your discharge about 6 months to 1 1/2 years before your period. .____.
My discharge has been very heavy for the past 2-3 months. It is so heavy that by the end of the day, the majority of my underwear is covered in it and when I am discharging, I can feel it happening. It is a whitish color or a very faint yellowish/cream and has a slight odor.

About 98% of my friends have had their periods already; I am going to be 14 in about 2 months, a freshman in high school. So I am the age that it would come if it hasn't already, and I've been gaining a lot of weight.

It's like a ticking time-bomb, just dreading it to happen.

EDIT: Would you recommend that I use a pantyliner for my discharge?
For heavy discharge , yes :)

why would you want to get rid of your period unless you dont plan on haveing kids...

but any ways ya i have it im getting my third one in june the cramps arent that bad but i do get mood swings alot

yup, whats weird with me is that I don't get cramps and bloating! :furawatchi:
I didn't get them either when I had a normal period. I tend to get cramps when I spot, but I'm on Depo Provera so I don't have a period anymore while taking it every 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back