Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. That must've REALLY sucked. I keep thinking that I'd be getting it today, because I always get that,um,I can't remember what it's called, the icky stuff that isn't your period, it's all goopy and nasty, but yeah. I still haven't gotten it today. Don't get me wrong,I'm happy about it, it's just weird because I should be getting it right about now.

OFF-TOPIC: You know what would be cool? If TT had a "Most Popular Topics" thing like they have Top 10 Posters, this would be right up there I bet. xD

OMG Asya112, you're saying that you're nearly 14 and you STILL have not started your period?? You must be flat as a board, plus it DOES hurt, really bad!

OMG Asya112, you're saying that you're nearly 14 and you STILL have not started your period?? You must be flat as a board, plus it DOES hurt, really bad!
[SIZE=13pt] :) Looks like we got ourselves a trouble maker. [/SIZE]

And obiviously you know nothing about periods. Because it really doesn't hurt.

And everyone has their own period at their own time. :] NO DUH D:

I deleted the posts that were spammish and bickering. I suggest anymore discussion about who's right or wrong take it to private or just stop. Any further nonsense from either of you and you will be spoken privately. No more attitudes and insulting someone calling them flatchested, no more going on about it, no more reply to this silliness. Let'em go. Thank you. If you have a beef with a member, take it to a guide privately instead of stirring the pot. Trolls can't respond or get worse if you don't feed them.

Anyway to clear things up not everyone gets cramps and not everyone gets heavy periods. One person might have a family history of cramping during periods, but it does NOT mean they would get them. It's just a high chance.

New update as of today

Yesh ._.

I had some small cramps but not alot. It was just like a little tummy ache.

I had some small cramps but not alot. It was just like a little tummy ache.
This is my first time having my period, && I'd say the same thing for me. Slight stomach ache//mildly constipated is how I would put it for me. :D

Unfortunately, heavy cycles && bad cramps run in the fam... D: D: D:

I just hope it doesn't get worse.

I haven't had cramps, but it's really heavy.

Or it was really heavy. It's starting to wind down a bit now.

But I keep getting it on my sheets when I wake up in the morning. x-x;;

I tried my regular//moderate day-pads && jumbo pads for overnight, && I still get the same result.

I put a towl under me while I sleep sometimes, but it still gets all over the towl. :p

I feel bad because my mom is doing more laundry because of this && some of our sheets//towls are probably stained now.

This is my first time having my period, && I'd say the same thing for me. Slight stomach ache//mildly constipated is how I would put it for me. :D

I tried my regular//moderate day-pads && jumbo pads for overnight, && I still get the same result.

I put a towl under me while I sleep sometimes, but it still gets all over the towl. :(

I feel bad because my mom is doing more laundry because of this && some of our sheets//towls are probably stained now.
Oh God, that's like me soo much. >< Mine doesn't stain th sheets though, it's get pretty close though, I always seem to wake up right when it might if I stay in bed another minute. >< I think I'll be getting mine this coming Sunday. That really sucks seeing as I'm going to a Harry Potter camp with my bff all next week. Dx Gawd, my time of the month always comes at the worst possible times. ><

A few days ago when I was having my period it got in my sheets. But on my sheets it came out easily with my just cleaning it with paper towels, soap, and water. But soon I'm going to have to get my mom to wash my pants.

I put a towl under me while I sleep sometimes, but it still gets all over the towl. :(

Same here. Speaking of which I found out it was that time. I don't know what do you do when cramps are torturing(sp?) you?

My mom doesn't let have painkillers or anything.

It does not hurt at all

I had my first period 4 days ago.

Actually, I had no Idea I had it! I went to the bathroom and it was there.

People start periods at different times. A 16 year old might not have their period yet!

Most people I know started in school, but I didnt yet.

Yes, but bad period cramps run in my family and I've been suscripted special pills for the pain from a special doctor, als on my first period, I didnt know i had it till i went to the toilet, but it gets worse, for me anyway, I sometimes keel over with the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back