Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help I just got my period today (I've had it before) and tomorrow we are taking a 10 hr car ride home from our vacation we will only be making a few stops at rest areas Will i surive with a pad in the car for that long?!
That's easy to answer.

You won't. So change your pads - don't wait 10 hours.

If you are going to make "rest stops" every few hours to go to the bathroom, use the opportunity to change your pad every few hours.

Keep a mental note of the time so that you know how long you've been wearing your pad and if the question comes up "Anyone need the bathroom?" as you're heading towards a service area, then sing out "Me!".

^ Agreed with TamaMum

------

I got mine the day after my 13th birthday (I am 17 now). I think I was in my room playing with all the gifts I got and I thought I peed in my pants xP I don't remember what happened after that ... <33

I just got mine for the first time.

I feel really uncomfortable as of right now.

It just HAD to come in time for the holidays, huh.

Haha.

Oh god, the most embarrassing thing happened to me today.

I got my period like, a week early, and I didn't notice..

It seeped through my jeans a bit.

I had a large red spot on my red jeans.

I had to wear the nurse's daughter's pants ;_;

Never again is that happening.

I had nothing with me, and I hate purses Dx

Oh god, the most embarrassing thing happened to me today.I got my period like, a week early, and I didn't notice..

It seeped through my jeans a bit.

I had a large red spot on my red jeans.

I had to wear the nurse's daughter's pants ;_;

Never again is that happening.

I had nothing with me, and I hate purses Dx
Oh wow. I would die of embarrasment if that happened to me.

Mine always seem to come a few days early. Better than late I guess.

One thing that's strange, I've had my period for, 2 years this May, and in October, the day after mine ended, my best friend started her's, and right after her's ended, one of my other friends started her's!

I got it today again for the second time.

I should have known. It was right on schedule, but I thought it would be irregular for awhile.

I have been very emotional all day. I have been screaming, crying, and arguing about everything.

Then, a little while ago, my brain told me I got my period. It's like my mind knew before I did. It was weird.

I just ran upstairs, went to the bathroom, and there was my period. I hadn't felt it or anything.

My brain simply sent my body a message to put a pad on.

It's not even spotting. <.< It's wet, red blood. That really made me mad that instead of spotting I'm starting out with blood.

But whatever. I'm just happy I won't (hopefully) have it for my birthday in 12 days.

Yet, my first period lasted over two weeks.

So I don't know.

I just got mine for the first time.I feel really uncomfortable as of right now.

It just HAD to come in time for the holidays, huh.

Haha.
It will feel uncomfortable for the first few days to a week.

I could barely walk when I first got my period on November 31st.....

But, I learned, and now that I have it again, I'm used to it.

It's a pain, though.

I thought my period started this morning, but it didn't. I forgot that I'm on medicine that makes my pee orange/red. D;

Mine came right in time. For once, I was happy [once it was over, of course].

I've had it for well over a year, but it just came again on the first day of holiday break, and ended as of Christmas Eve. :3

I'm running track, and most of my friends that ran track last year said that their periods stopped for the season.

So maybe mine will stop. That would be good. :3

I keep thinking i have it but then i convince myself i didnt have it.. I mean sometimes i get kinda brownish stuff.... and sort of red... so i could just be getting my first periods really light bc usually the red/brown stuff comes after super bad cramps D= but i'm mostly prepared even at school i keep pantiliners in my backpack and i could probably just fake feeling throwy-uppy to get home if it was that bad

I think Im different to most people.

When I got mine I didn't feel a thing- and it didn't bother me, it was actual blood but yeah, and I had no moodswings, Im usually a calm person- and I still am, even when I have it.

I don't get cramps or anything, and I've had it over a year.

I say boys have it easy though. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
:p wow, this seems kind of personal to be putting here on tamatalk. :p it didn't hurt for me, but it varies for everybody. shouldn't you just be asking your mom this or something ? some people are right, there are guys and little kids on this. :p

^

That is why this is in 'Seriously Non-Tamatalk'.

Just a comment- I like this forum because you can get advice from people in your age group, and talk to them about things you may be embarassed to say otherwise. : D

Edit: Typo. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back