Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't either at first so I used a dark purple one then Mother went and got what we called 'The Gothic Towels' because we'd seen them before.

-.-" Ugh ...I hate tampons so much.

○There so annoying to put in. Cause if you get it in wrong you have to try again. >;l

○I bleed large amounts of blood. Which makes them useless. :[

○Just the thought of something chilling inside of me creeps me out.

UGH! I'll stick to pads. D:<

I'm starting to use just tampons anyway. They is more comfortable to wear that pads. You don't even feel them.

No, but my class just started sex ed, and now all the period talk on here, everytime I use the washroom, I check my panties for any blood drippings! :D

We were learning about growing and changing (schools out for meh) and anyways we were learning about tampons and pads and such. Sometimes i forget to change my pad and if i wear a tampon i might get an infection.

Just stick to pads.

Or tampons.

For this month, I got my period on May 10th.

I'm still bleeding!

Thats 3 Weeks. Three Friggen Weeks!

My mom and I went to the Doctor, Now I'm taking Birth Control Pills. My period is relativly lighter, I just got to watch for Blood clots , if I do, I have to go back to the Dr. I don't know why though...[blood clots are the bloody little squshy things of blood, they look like jello [or something like that] Normally Heavy flow-ers get Blood Clots. I've gotten them on medium days too though]

For this month, I got my period on May 10th.
I'm still bleeding!

Thats 3 Weeks. Three Friggen Weeks!

My mom and I went to the Doctor, Now I'm taking Birth Control Pills. My period is relativly lighter, I just got to watch for Blood clots , if I do, I have to go back to the Dr. I don't know why though...[blood clots are the bloody little squshy things of blood, they look like jello [or something like that] Normally Heavy flow-ers get Blood Clots. I've gotten them on medium days too though]
^^UGH! You made me choke on chocolate milk!!!

Lol, anyways, my friends first period lasted for 31 days :)

Longest(and only) mines ever lasted was 7 days

^ 31 days doesn't sound healthy, even if it is your first time.

My longest was my first period, and it was about twelve days, though it spotted for a few days after that. So maybe fourteen?

Now it lasts about six - seven days.

Katie; I'm about 6-7 days, too. But mine seem to be getting shorter. So maybe 5-6...

I think the longest one I ever had was like 10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
In sex ed at school today, the teacher was explaining about how we could get our periods soon, so she handed all the girls pads. o.0

^ My teacher did that last year. Some of the kids burned them (o:) ... I hid mine in a DVD case, lol.

Hey guys..

I have a question!

How do you know when you are going to have your period?

I am 13, weigh 109 and I am 5'2..

I have NO idea when I'm going to have my period..

^ Oh I know it was your friend. Good thing she got it checked out. I'm glad everything is fine. :chohimetchi:

@ tamagotchitaylor - You usually get your period 6 months - 2 years after you start vaginal discharge and 1 - 2 years after your breasts start developing.

My Period lasts probably a Week.

My Discharge gets a little redder 2 days before my Period. Then it comes heavy for 4 days, Stops for a day, then comes back lighter the next two days. Then It's done. It's all abnormal xD I didn't wear a pad one day because I thought I was done, and It was bad D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back