Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Oh I know it was your friend. Good thing she got it checked out. I'm glad everything is fine. :)
@ tamagotchitaylor - You usually get your period 6 months - 2 years after you start vaginal discharge and 1 - 2 years after your breasts start developing.
Really?

Then I'm probably gonna get my period this summer or fall cause I started getting discharge last year.

Really?
Then I'm probably gonna get my period this summer or fall cause I started getting discharge last year.
I started developing when I was 9.. That is four years now!

I still haven't had my period.. Haha.

But yea, discharge since last year.

I had my discharge for about 2 years and a couple months before I got my first period.

My breasts were developing for about 2 years as well.

I was on the late side. I got my period a month before my fourteenth birthday.

We were learning about growing and changing (schools out for meh) and anyways we were learning about tampons and pads and such. Sometimes i forget to change my pad and if i wear a tampon i might get an infection.
Just stick to pads.

Or tampons.
Actually, you dont really have to change tampons as often as pads

I had my discharge for about 2 years and a couple months before I got my first period.My breasts were developing for about 2 years as well.

I was on the late side. I got my period a month before my fourteenth birthday.
I had discharge for a year before my period. But I started to get boobs when I was 9. Not a fun childhood.

At my school we are so open about periods. It's very fun having a male teacher.

I make my mum give me money to buy tampons and over night pads and I go to a counter with a male check out operator and try to start conversation. None haven't gone pink and avoid eye contact. Then I like to walk out holding them with out a bag because people stare.

^^ Oh but I do.

The convo goes something like this.

Me "Hey hows your day"

Them "Good, you?"

Me "Ahh. I got my period and it's not that fun"

Them "Ummm" And then they get bright pink and awkward.

^^ Lol.

You know what else you should do? Ask them which brands of tampons are better. Then start talking about which ones are better and hold more blood and start complaining that pads gives you wedgies and that if he were a girl he would understand. XD

^^ Lol.
You know what else you should do? Ask them which brands of tampons are better. Then start talking about which ones are better and hold more blood and start complaining that pads gives you wedgies and that if he were a girl he would understand. XD
Haha.

You guys are funny. :)

^ you're 12, almost 13 and STILL haven't got your period?

omg *removed* o.o

Edit TamaMum:

This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi. All TamaTalk rules are to be strictly followed - no exceptions, no excuses

Please follow site rules

Last edited by a moderator:
^ you're 12, almost 13 and STILL haven't got your period?omg *removed* o.o
That was extremely rude and uncalled for.

Everyone develops at their own rate. I didn't get my period until a month before I turned 14. (I'm about to turn 15 now.) I haven't even had my period a year yet.

Your breast size don't always directly correlate to when you get your period. It's true that you usually receive your period a year or two after your breasts start developing, but that doesn't specify how large your breasts are. Some people's breasts are naturally A cups and don't get any larger.

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno when I'm gonna start. I've had discharge for over 2 years now and my breasts started developing about the same time. A few months ago I got some reddish brown discharge one day and never got it again. It's so confusing.

^ you're 12, almost 13 and STILL haven't got your period?omg *removed* o.o

Edit TamaMum:

This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi. All TamaTalk rules are to be strictly followed - no exceptions, no excuses

Please follow site rules
Everyone develops at there own rate. There's nothing wrong with being 12 and not have your period. I know someone that's 16 and still hasn't gotten hers.

^ Sometimes, it can start young for some people. It's all at different rates.

Oh. My. Gosh.

It came! It's tampon trying time O: XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back