Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting sick of this! I MEAN I'M 14!!! I've been 14 since March... Why don't I have my period?! My friends are making fun of me!! THEY R CALLING ME A BABY!! ;________;

IF ANYONE HERE IS 14 OR OVER AND HASN'T GOT HER PERIOD, TELL ME!!

.... I wanna know am I the frickin' only one... :( *cries*
You're lucky...and if it makes you feel any better, my mom said she didn't get hers until she was 14. ;) Some girls don't get theirs until they're 17, so relax. You're lucky, trust me. :p

I'm in a bit of an... awkward situation. I need help. D:
Well, two days ago I started my period. It was light, as usual. I hardly seemed to be bleeding the whole day. By the second day, in the morning, there was just the smallest amount of brownish-red when I wiped. But today and yesterday I haven't bled. At all. When I wipe, there's only discharge.

It's not normal for me to have a one day period. o_o What's wrong with me? Is it because I have a cold? Helpp.
Be happy that its short. Mine have been 1 day long a few times. I never complained or questioned it :)

If your friends are making fun of you they are not friends.
Smile in a superior kind of way and say no - no bleeding for me yet - ha ha.

No embaressing stains, no bloody sheets in the morning, no chance a boy will find my pads in my school bag, no uncomfortable pads to deal with under my clothes, no cramps, no mood swings... do I need to go on? :angry:

Don't complain about not getting your period yet; celebrate.

Your period will start one day and you will get it regularly for years until you are around 50! Don't be in a hurry to start :rolleyes:
Thanks, you made me feel a bit better... :'3

And I know my friends are just kidding, but sometimes I take it too seriosly...

Mine seemed to come back a little bit. I guess I was spotting and it was acting funny because I was sick. It's still really light, though. Which I'm okay with. x3

I'm getting sick of this! I MEAN I'M 14!!! I've been 14 since March... Why don't I have my period?! My friends are making fun of me!! THEY R CALLING ME A BABY!! ;________;

IF ANYONE HERE IS 14 OR OVER AND HASN'T GOT HER PERIOD, TELL ME!!

.... I wanna know am I the frickin' only one... :) *cries*
I got my first period just a month before I turned fourteen.

How thin are you?

I heard you need a certain percentage of body fat before you start your period, and also, if you are extremely active you may not get your period as early as some.

You usually get your first period 1-2 years after your breasts start developing and 1-2 years after your vaginal discharge starts.

Don't worry about it. :mimitchi:

^^ I don't believe that.

My friends a large girl [very]

& she hasnt started yet.

Don't worry, my auntie didnt get her

first period untill she was 21.

I haven't had my period yet.

I am getting curious though, because I see white stuff in my undies. (no, it's not pee, lol) I think I remember in health class they said something, but I never payed attention in health.

^^ I don't believe that.My friends a large girl [very]

& she hasnt started yet.

Don't worry, my auntie didnt get her

first period untill she was 21.
Twenty-one is definately not a normal age to get your first period.

She probably had a hormone deficency, I'm guessing.

Not ALL heavy girls get their periods early,

But I am fairly sure that you have to have at least six percent body fat to have your period,

Or so I've heard.

I'm gonna do some research.

EDIT: Jamie, that's vaginal discharge, which is normal and healthy.

It's the vagina cleansing itself.

You usually get your period 1-2 years after your vaginal discharge starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had my period yet.
I am getting curious though, because I see white stuff in my undies. (no, it's not pee, lol) I think I remember in health class they said something, but I never payed attention in health.
You might get it soon.

How long have you been getting the whit spotS?

Well the white stuff in your undies is called discharge

it helps keep the you-know-what not dried out. ( i think)

Twenty-one is definately not a normal age to get your first period.She probably had a hormone deficency, I'm guessing.

Not ALL heavy girls get their periods early,

But I am fairly sure that you have to have at least six percent body fat to have your period,

Or so I've heard.

I'm gonna do some research.

EDIT: Jamie, that's vaginal discharge, which is normal and healthy.

It's the vagina cleansing itself.

You usually get your period 1-2 years after your vaginal discharge starts.
Nope, nothing wrong with her.

Everyones different and start at different times.

She was just very different.

It just randomly/naturally came!

Not ALL heavy girls get their periods early,But I am fairly sure that you have to have at least six percent body fat to have your period,

Or so I've heard.
Yes. Girls usually get their first period when they're around 100 lbs (which is about 50 kgs)

It's all got to do with pregnancy.

Your body will start releasing the eggs needed for you to bear children when you have enough fat to support a pregnancy.

Nope, nothing wrong with her.Everyones different and start at different times.

She was just very different.

It just randomly/naturally came!
21 isn't normal.

She might have had some hormonal problem.......because if it doesn't come by age 16, then the docters worry......and 21 is like, 5 years overdue ;)

Yes. Girls usually get their first period when they're around 100 lbs (which is about 50 kgs)It's all got to do with pregnancy.

Your body will start releasing the eggs needed for you to bear children when you have enough fat to support a pregnancy.
No. Well, kinda. Its a certain level of body fat, which is usually when they are 50kg, but I was under 40 when I started mine.

I'm so late this month. I'm getting worried because it could come at anytime, any bad time.

Yeah. My mom's a nurse and you have to have a certain amount of body fat. But I forgot how much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back