Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun bleeding. Hope you have pads in your house, or you're screwed.
That actually amused me. :'D

@ tee.hee (Beth?) - It's really not that bad at all. When I first got mine, although it ruined my plans, I felt grown up. :) It really doesn't hurt. You get some cramps sometimes, and occasionally the actually bleeding can be a bit uncomfortable, but that's it.

Uh, guuuuyssss
I think I might have mine

Help?
Bethie is a ladddyyy! <333

Tell your mom that you think you have it. She SHOULD have pads. If not, ask her if you guys can run up to the store and get some. If your mom is out of town or something, tell your dad. He'll understand. :) If you need anything else, we're here. ;3

-Hugs-

Awweh, Bethie. D: I reccomend telling your mum quick. That way, if you have no pads, she can go to the shops and get some while your period isn't too heavy just yet.

I woke up this morning.. and found blood. x.x

And it's like, overly heavy.. and I have to go to IKEA today. D:

And worst thing is, we have no pads currently. FAILFAILFAIL.

I got my first one today. IN MY SLEEP. I woke up and nearly screamed, but then I went to the livingroom, and looked at my mum "Is dad here?" she told me no, and now I'm all settled. But with a super thick pad. GRRRR >_<

I think I'm the first in my class to get it, because knowing my school, I would have heard about it by now. lol

I got my first one today. IN MY SLEEP. I woke up and nearly screamed, but then I went to the livingroom, and looked at my mum "Is dad here?" she told me no, and now I'm all settled. But with a super thick pad. GRRRR >_<
I think I'm the first in my class to get it, because knowing my school, I would have heard about it by now. lol
Awwww..

What grade(s) is your class?

There's bound to be someone who's had theirs already. :D

Wellll, atleast you didn't get yours while you were at school or out somewhere. That would've been a lot more awkward. So I actually like getting mine in my sleep.. I got it once at school and I didn't have any pads.. so I was sorta stuck. D:

Welcome to womenhood, Kay.

Awwww..What grade(s) is your class?

There's bound to be someone who's had theirs already. :D

Wellll, atleast you didn't get yours while you were at school or out somewhere. That would've been a lot more awkward. So I actually like getting mine in my sleep.. I got it once at school and I didn't have any pads.. so I was sorta stuck. D:

Welcome to womenhood, Kay.
haha we were grade six last year, and the new year didn't start yet. But my class is the immature "OMIGOD YOU SAID DOODY" "did you hear about...." kindof people. Any time we have a secret, we tell someone, those people tell people, and it goes on and on. It's ALWAYS like that. like when the time I kissed Kyle. Literally EVERYONE in the school knows about that, even though I kissed him in 100% private. xDD so I think I would know If someone got theirs all ready.

Grr. A SUPER thick pad. I hate it. lol

haha we were grade six last year, and the new year didn't start yet. But my class is the immature "OMIGOD YOU SAID DOODY" "did you hear about...." kindof people. Any time we have a secret, we tell someone, those people tell people, and it goes on and on. It's ALWAYS like that. like when the time I kissed Kyle. Literally EVERYONE in the school knows about that, even though I kissed him in 100% private. xDD so I think I would know If someone got theirs all ready.
Grr. A SUPER thick pad. I hate it. lol
Periods are a somewhat private matter though.

Not everyone's gonna go around telling people they have it, haha.

And even if you are the first, don't stress.

It just means that when everyone else will be just getting their first periods, you'll already be used to yours and will have nothing to worry about. :) I got my first ever period quite a while after all of my friends, and I was literally going crazy cause I wasn't used to it, while they just found it normal.

Super thick pads just means that they'll absorb more.

We don't want anything leaking, do we..? =]

Periods are a somewhat private matter though.Not everyone's gonna go around telling people they have it, haha.

And even if you are the first, don't stress.

It just means that when everyone else will be just getting their first periods, you'll already be used to yours and will have nothing to worry about. :) I got my first ever period quite a while after all of my friends, and I was literally going crazy cause I wasn't used to it, while they just found it normal.

Super thick pads just means that they'll absorb more.

We don't want anything leaking, do we..? =]
No. No leaking! It's dirty enough as it is. O: xD

I probably suspected I'd get it before mostly everyone in the class, because I started puberty wayy before most kids in school. My mood swings started in grade 2, and everything else just started in late grade 2/early grade 3. So I kind of thought I'd be getting it soon.

But yeah, even though they're private, I'm SURE the populars would go giggling to their prissy little friends, and it would get over-heard by snoopy outsiders like me. xD

But yeah, even though they're private, I'm SURE the populars would go giggling to their prissy little friends, and it would get over-heard by snoopy outsiders like me. xD
Top tip - if they are like that at your school DON'T mention you've started (just yet)... well, unless of course you are fine with everyone giggling to their friends about you :D

Wait until someone else comes up to you with a gossipy look on their face and says ""did you hear about....*name* just started their period?" - then you can say, "What of it? It's no biggie; I started a while ago.."

Top tip - if they are like that at your school DON'T mention you've started (just yet)... well, unless of course you are fine with everyone giggling to their friends about you :D
Wait until someone else comes up to you with a gossipy look on their face and says ""did you hear about....*name* just started their period?" - then you can say, "What of it? It's no biggie; I started a while ago.."
I wasn't planning on telling anyone except me and mum. MAYBE dad. But I'm not telling anyone at my school. They already know about most of my personal life, and telling them about this is sure to make me even less popular than I already am. Besides, there's certain people at my school that would get this out of hand. A LOT out of hand. Knowing my school, popular girls would be "Get away from me you bleeding phyco! I don't want your puberty germs!" They wouldn't be like that to their friends, just me because they think Im a complete jerk. Yeah, I'm ranting. xD

But still. I HATE my thick pad. Tomorrow I'm using a tampon whether mum wants me to or not. xD

I don't know what I'm going to do in school, because my first like 4 periods I didn't have any cramps, so i only had to deal with cramps like 2 times at school. (and if i dind't have any ibuprofen I would be dying in the nurses office while i waiteed for my dad and pills) now my period is heavy, and nothing works to completely relive me of my cramps so now i'm starting to think i'll be one of those girls who mysteriously misses about 2-1 day of school each month... why can't they make THE pill , safer for younger girls???!!?!?!?!?!? My period used to be really regular since my frist one , progressing a day each month, but my last one happened a week early, and it seems like i'm pretty touchy this week, i wonder if I'll get it sometime really soon. If it is regular I should get it during my first week or second week of 7th grade :D

I tried inserting FOUR tampons today. Sucess on the fourth, but it hurt so much! So then I'm like "screw it. I'll get a pad"

hurray for going to Wal-Mart specifically for pads/tampons! xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back