Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Awww... that stinks! Well happy birthday!!!

I don't know if I will have another one, or be like some people who have it once and don't have it for months. I really hope I will be like that. My mom still doesn't know! xD

the way mine's going it's either coming on my b-day or the day before. and I have horrible cramps, that even midol can't stop... so in a way it might get me out of school on my b-day!!!!

I got my 3rd one today. >_< Gosh they are annoying. Oh and BTW, is it normal for 10 year olds to get periods?

My mum has it sorted. She knows, cause' she's used to be xD a nurse~

Sugary~ =D

It came a week late. It usually is so.. -shrug- xD

I got cramps in Geometry and figured I got my period xD I went to the bathroom after geometry and It wasnt there OO: it was there afterschool though.

If it comes in a regular 28 next time I would get it during my birthday DD: -prays it's late again-

Well I went to a period Docter and she said anything between something like 26 and 29 is technically a regular cycle. apparently I'm super regular by cycle (27 days) but I'm heavy for a girl my age and I ovulate (spelling?) sooner or something. ( p.s for those of you who don't know I think you get cramps when you ovulate and that's usually when you get clots... and I was wondering is it normal to have clots for the whole 6-7 days of your period?)

Today I felt unusually PMSy , and my PMS is weird because I can just barely notice it because I'm a moody girl generally, but I'm totally aware of it the whole time... I hope my mom lets me get out of school for my period next week, because last week I died even with Midol. I need to make a code word like " my stomach REALLY hurts" to my mom on the phone, because I've already had to be rescued from school twice and she's more likely to pick me up if she knows it's my period , but I'd rather not say I got my period in the office where MALE teachers walk in and out.

Today I just found out that the guys in my class are actually aware of periods. It scared me because I thought they didn't know...

Flashback to Language Arts class today:

teacher: He gives the dog a pat every day. Please mark the parts of speech.

guy #1: I thought she said pad

half a table of guys : *snickers/laughs/giggles*

me: *sinks down in chair and pretends it didn't happen*

teacher: *doesn't notice and keeps teaching*

Yes. It's so annoying. Blood seeps through everything. I wear dark clothes when I'm on it ,and I still get bloodstains.

^ It shouldn't be your time yet... It was kinda towards the beginning-middle of the month. So that's what it should be for October.

And you really need to tell your mom. She needs to know. ;P

I reallyreallyreallyREALLY hope I dont get it at camp D= But if I do, Im probably gonna have to try tampons.

Got my first one last week....

In school.

Dx

All day I had these HORRID cramps. I felt like there was a huge worm eating me from the inside out. At one point in math class, I felt like I was gonna get sick, so I went to the bathroom.

Bam.

Aaaand. None of my friends had a pad on them.

Splendid.

So I had to use the awful, paperthin toilet paper all folded up as a makeshift pad for 3 hours. Dx

From that day on, I carried a pad at all times ._.

The End.

During the summer, I was at my grandma's second house and I got my period (not for the first time) the morning we were going to go back to my grandma's first house and I had horrid stomach cramps, so we had to stop at Shopper's Drug Mart and get some Advil. It helped A LOT.

Yes. It's so annoying. Blood seeps through everything. I wear dark clothes when I'm on it ,and I still get bloodstains.
Yes! I have the same problems too!

That's what happens with us heavy bleeders. ):<

I find the easiest way to solve this is to wear those

night time pads. There longer and more absorbent.

I'd also suggest suggest changing your pad more often.

I used to only change it about every 5-7 hours.

But I found that there is less blood stains on my

clothes when I change it every 3-4 hours. :x ~

It's a pain! But this way I only end up with a few speckles

or dots on my panties. ;x Compared to when I would have these

huge blood bloches on my undies and pants. xD

I got my 3rd one today. >_< Gosh they are annoying. Oh and BTW, is it normal for 10 year olds to get periods?
My mum has it sorted. She knows, cause' she's used to be xD a nurse~

Sugary~ =D
It's completely normal! ^.^;

Everyone girl has it at a completely different time. :3

I used to only change it about every 5-7 hours.
I only change mine twice in a day... Once when I wake up and then later on in the day or at night.

I guess I'm not as heavy as a bleeder as I thought. :x

[SIZE=14pt]Yikes I didn't know so many people were heavy bleeders ( not a bad thing just didn't know ) Meh Mine I've had for about *counts on fingers* 7 or 8 years. Most of you have quite normal periods ya lucky people. Mine have taken a bad turn making me severely ill every month TTxTT;;;[/SIZE]

I just got my first one.

It first started with terrible cramps, then I puked twice in the bathroom, the I went to the downstairs bathroom cause I got puke all over the seat and realized I got it.

My mom was with me the whole time so all I had to do was show her the bloody toilet paper. It's really light......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back