Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh and when you accidently leak in school...when everyone could see....a big red spot on your butt!!! > :D It makes me so paranoid... T.T

I got mine for the first time. ^^

I went home from school, because I felt really nauseaus. My mom had to go back to work so I was home alone.

I felt a lot of discharge suddenly, so I went to the bathroom and there it was. I didn't have any spotting or anything. I called my Mom, took a deep breath and just told her.

I am about to have mine.... it's so annoying! I am so afraid it's gonna come when i am at schol. I never bring a backpack to school. So there is no where to store them!!! AHHHH! and i feel nervous every time i have it.

I'll share some tips for the girls who already have their period.

Different Flow Types

1. Heavy Flow

-usually occurs on day 2 to 3 of your menstrual cycle. High volume of flow and lumps may be present usually dark colored.

2. Medium Flow

-usually occurs on day 1 and 4 of your menstrual cycle. Lesser volume of flow, usually reddish or brown in color.

3. Light Flow

-usually occurs on day 5 of your menstrual cycle and may continues for a few more days after. Almost negligible flow, light colored.

I only got these tips from a magazine. I just like to share it to you guys who already have their period.

Nope. I still don't have period. I wonder where and when I will have.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You know what? It's mine too! Although it was just like any other day for me. No suffering involved.

I don't think I've ever wanted my period before. But I do noww! We're going away in 9 days. I really need to get mine now. I cannot let my trip to Florida get ruined. DDD: I just wish you could press a button and make your period come. ):

*Presses belly button 1384381 times*

This is a really strange topic.

I suppose girls DO like talking about bleeding profusely from the vagina. o.o

Well, I got mine in the 4th grade.

It makes sense, considering I stopped growing in 6th. So yeah. I'm 14 now, so I've had it for like...5 years. Periods are an old friend of mine. -serious nod-

Mine consistently comes every 17-21 days now.So every 2.5-3 weeks, as apposed to once a month.

):<
21 is fairly normal. Consider yourself lucky---in the last month and a half, I've had three periods. Three.

Two, the first and the one I just got off, were pretty normal, but like 5 days after the first, it's back. And two weeks later, it's here again.

Obviously. I need more pads.

Ugh and when you accidently leak in school...when everyone could see....a big red spot on your butt!!! > B) It makes me so paranoid... T.T
on a really hot day here in australia, all the girls complain about being all sweaty and crap down there. on the bus i am constsantly checking my skirt to check. but no i haven't had my period. i dont how to tell my mum when i get it. i really dont. can anyone give me advice on how to tell my mum. it will be awkward

[SIZE=7pt]^ Advice for telling your mum? There really is none. It's alot easier telling her then you'd think. Don't beat around the bush or stall, just tell her straight up. It's easy.[/SIZE]

^ Good advice.

Monkeez; I think your mother would be happy to hear that. Mothers like their kids to talk to them about anything and she went through it too. So just come right on out and spill the beans. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back