Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Well, go ask your mom when she got hers, and you'll probably get it around the same age.

Emo_Gurl2010 ; To clear up your worries, the cramps hurt,

butif youy wanna get rid of them, take a bath.

Sure helped me.

^ I hope yours comes, Ksenia. For your sake. Because it's terrible when you have it and your on an adventure. ): I remember waiting and waiting and waiting for mine to come before my trip to Florida, and when it came about a week before, I was dancing in the garage. xDD GOOD LUCK.
Haha thanks Krystal. :)

But it still hasn't come. Still. Hasn't. Come.

I literally need to skip it this time or for it to come ASAP.

I will pretty much cry if I get it in New Zealand. Waaa.

LOL, have any of you ever been to a doctor and you've had to talk about menstruation and all?

I went yesterday. She randomly asked me if I've had it and I'm all ''yeaaaah ...'' She freaked. \:

So awkward though. Very uncomfortable hahah.

Aw, Ksen. Don't you just wish there was a button to press? D<

I got mine today. I guess that's why I was bloated. xDD In time for Christmas, too. xP

Funny. I've never talked about it to my doc. x3 Maybe because he's male omgsoawkward. He knows I have it though.

Funny. I've never talked about it to my doc. x3 Maybe because he's male omgsoawkward. He knows I have it though.
Lol. My Doctor is Male.

And I don't feel akward at all. I'm very open about that subject. [ ;_; Not in a perverted way though. xD] When I first started the pill I was like, "I'm too heavy, I bleed to much, I need the pill please" He just said "Alright, I'll put you on Aviane"

like seriously, I used to go through a bag and a half of Pads almost every day. I was changing every 10 minutes, clotting, and I would have my period for a week and a half- 2 weeks each month. I couldn't go out, because I'd have to bring a towel to sit on, because I was That heavy. -fail-.

Now I'm taking Birth control Pills, Aviane, Its made my period tremendously lighter, and it only lasts about 4 or 5 days.

And No, Birth Control pills are not just for girls who are sexually active. When I tell people I'm on the pill, they're like "omg who are you doing? Is he hot?" ew. no. I'm not like that. I take the pill because I was sick of my period being the way it was.

Pic of what a pack of Aviane looks like

I usually get my period around the 3'rd or 4th green pill.

xD

If I counted correctly, I should get my period on January 2nd or 3rd of 2010. Possibly the 4th. Around there.

Wow, Chelle. What a pain. Dx I used to bleed pretty heavy but lately it hasn't been so bad. o_o Not that I'm complaining!

At least I won't have mine for Christmas break. It should be nearly over by then. Cause I had some plans. :)

It kinda stopped for now. No blood all night, but I'm keeping a tampon in anyway. The way it was with my last two periods was it stopped for a few hours, then ends really heavily and suddenly.

I'm not taking chances without a tampon the way I did with my last period...

Last time it went off just in time for the school dance. Since It stopped and I thought it was over, I didn't bring any pads/tampons or anything. So of course as soon as I got there, it started to go really heavy. And I never had any quarters for the machines, so I used toilet paper which -of course- dissolved. >_<

[SIZE=7pt]^ I HATE THAT. [/SIZE]

Y'know.. I had a period once, it was gone I think a day and a half and it came back. I was all wtf D:<

And I'm sorry about the dance o:

A lesson we should learn is always have tampons/pads with us, either in a purse or a bag.

[SIZE=7pt]^ Yes, discharge is normal before a period. It's usually a sign that it's going to come sometime soon, so be prepared : D[/SIZE]

Ahhhh!A nine year Old Dino cant have her period soon!Wah!T.TIm going on holiday...What if...What if I get it on the plane?And I have no tampons...?

Last time mine came a week early. To make up for it, it came 3 weeks late this time.

Most people bloat during theirs, I tend to get thinner and loose weight.

Ahhhh!A nine year Old Dino cant have her period soon!Wah!T.TIm going on holiday...What if...What if I get it on the plane?And I have no tampons...?
Don't worry, you'll know when you're about to get it, well my cousin did. She got hers at about 8-9. Oh, and you mean pads? Tampons aren't recommended for your first period or for younger people, either. If you get it on the plane, just use some toilet paper. It's better than nothing :)

Okay, so I have a problem (which I'm sure some of you have heard me complain about before).

I get my period every fifteen to seventeen days now, and it's been doing this for months.

My periods started getting closer and closer together in May/June, and they finally evened out into this pattern.

Predictable? Yes, but this clearly isn't a normal menstrual cycle. It's super annoying.

And the weird thing is that my periods used to be completely regular, twenty-eight days apart exactly, for the first ten months I had my period.

I don't know what happened. Now they're coming almost twice as often as usual.

What should I do? Should I see a doctor for this? Or just let them be?

I mean, I'm an athlete, so this really is a pain for me.

But I really want to avoid going to the gyno.

So I don't know, advice?

i got mine when i was 10. im 11 now.

im having mine now but i dont go crazy on the internet i go crazy at home though xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I have a problem (which I'm sure some of you have heard me complain about before).I get my period every fifteen to seventeen days now, and it's been doing this for months.

My periods started getting closer and closer together in May/June, and they finally evened out into this pattern.

Predictable? Yes, but this clearly isn't a normal menstrual cycle. It's super annoying.

And the weird thing is that my periods used to be completely regular, twenty-eight days apart exactly, for the first ten months I had my period.

I don't know what happened. Now they're coming almost twice as often as usual.

What should I do? Should I see a doctor for this? Or just let them be?

I mean, I'm an athlete, so this really is a pain for me.

But I really want to avoid going to the gyno.

So I don't know, advice?
I think you should definately talk to your doctor.

My friend had the exact same problem, doctor prescribed a pill and now she knows exactly when it will come and it even helped make hers lighter, shorter and she no longer has period pains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back