Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realiesed.. I had school camp one week and we got back on Friday.. I had my first one the following Sunday.
I was 2 Days close to getting it at school camp >.<
That is actually not uncommon. Activities which are out of the ordinary or stressful, whether it be school camp or exams or upheaval at home can often cause your period to come early if you are not on the pill. It is also a prime time for a first period too. :angry:

I forgot about that! Probably if u didnt go to that camp it wouldve came later
There difference is really minimal. Stressful times can advance menstruation usually by no more than a week. It would have been coming..just might have taken a few more days had camp not been there!

Discharge means that your uterus is cleaning itself, and getting ready to receive a new egg. If you see discharge, it means you period might come in a few days to a few weeks.
Not necicerily. Discharge can happen 1-2 YEARS before you get your period. Days and weeks I think are inncorect. Ask Bell Sprout. I think bell sprout said your period can (or usually) starts 1-2 years after discharge. Anyhoo, bell sprout will know.

Regards,

Tama?????

I'm confused. It makes sense why we get periods, but why don't other mammels? Their babies grow inside them too.

Monkeys don't get them, do they?

why do you get discharge?
Discharge is sticky, clear/white/yellowish (depends on the individual) stuff that tends to turn up in your underwear in small amounts. The discharge's primary function is to clean, lubricate and prevent infection in the vagina. This starts 1-2 years before the onset of menstruation and stops when menopause occurs.

-----------------------------------------------

Remember, when I refer to the vagina, I refer to the passage between the uterus and the external gegnitalia. A lot of people call the genitals the vagina but this is not the correct term to use.

You can see the correct names here: https://www.avert.org/media/images/girlsorg.gif

I'm confused. It makes sense why we get periods, but why don't other mammels? Their babies grow inside them too.
Monkeys don't get them, do they?
Yes they do! :p

https://www.lycos.com/info/monkeys.html (Bit hard to understand but it is a research program regarding the effects of diet and drugs on the menstrual cycles on monkeys)

Dogs and cats even get periods but often we don't see that because we choose to have our animals desexed.

cats and dogs (i dont no anymore) go into 'heat' which is teccnacly their period only female ones lolz anywayz they also bleed from their um.... i dont no if they have a (what is the scientific term for the you no what that girls only get down there not up lolz) anywayz it is the same but they dont get pads or tampons lolz. my dog and cat are spayed or 'desexed' so they dont get it

my male cat and dog was neutered or desexed too

that reminds me

my next door neighbor said 'you suck your dogs b-a-!!s' and i said 'he doesnt have any!' lolz

OMG! You wouldn't belive this. I had a dream I got my period but I didn't know I was dreaming! lol Ok, so I go into the bathroom and when I pull down my pants, my underwere has a line of blood. I didn't have any pads so I use toilet paper. Later, I plan to change it and there is just a tiny thin line of blood! It was so weird! Then when I woke up, realizing it was all a dream, I was dissapointed my period really didn't come. lol I acually want to get my period. My mom says I don't want to get my period. I wonder if thats a message saying "Be a little girl as long as possible!!!" Ya, so thats my story.

offtopic: OMG this topic is getting old. I really was hoping that wouldn't happen but I guess it happens to every topic sometime.

EEP!

When i woke up this morning, i put on a different bra, it felt 2 tight!

So, now i have 2 wear one of my mom's smaller bras. It feels better, but now it looks like i have bigger boobs! Plz HELP!!!!

~MissiKK~

Last edited by a moderator:
EEP!
When i woke up this morning, i put on a different bra, it felt 2 tight!

So, now i have 2 wear one of my mom's smaller bras. It feels better, but now it looks like i have bigger boobs! Plz HELP!!!!

~MissiKK~
B) Breast growth is all part of the development process. Just know that you are growing! :pochitchi: Are there any concerns that you have?

-Edit-

Forget this post, it's already been answered. Sorry for wasting your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
:( Breast growth is all part of the development process. Just know that you are growing! ;) Are there any concerns that you have?
yeah,is there like sizes in between in girls cuz I am not a certain size

yeah,is there like sizes in between in girls cuz I am not a certain size
Are you referring to bra sizes???

If so there is an excellent site here: Getting the Right Bra

This site explains really well how to measure for your cup size and gives you a translation to what bra you will need to get. It has measurements for both Australia US& UK. :( It also provides an example or two!

You find in most cases that there is a bra out there that will fit you. Sometimes it can be a little bit tricky depending on your shape though. Just have a shop around. ;)

Are you referring to bra sizes???
If so there is an excellent site here: Getting the Right Bra

This site explains really well how to measure for your cup size and gives you a translation to what bra you will need to get. It has measurements for both Australia US& UK. :( It also provides an example or two!

You find in most cases that there is a bra out there that will fit you. Sometimes it can be a little bit tricky depending on your shape though. Just have a shop around. ;)
thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back