Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what I may have started my period today!!!! :p   :p   :D   :D   :D   I know it sounds weird you see I may have been spotting we don't know so my mom said if theres anymore blood during the week I have started !!!! YAY!!! please don't thik im weird Im 12 and haven't started all my friends have though so you why im happy I really hope I did start but if its just me spotting thats ok that means I will start in a year or within a year!!!! So heres my question:Today I've been moody tired crampy ect.... Does that mean any thing like if it was mt period or spotting if you know please tell me!!!! :D   :eek:     :ichigotchi:     :mametchi:   ;) :eek:   :eek:     :eek:
Your first period can actually be very short and only show up as spotting for maybe a day or so. You may not know for sure if it is your period until about another month when you will start to bleed a little bit more. Spotting is likely either to occur from the vagina during your period or from the anus if you have a small tear from trying to pass a hard poo. If you haven't had the latter problem then you most likely are starting your periods especially considering that you say you are feeling crampy. (Note: Stomache and cramps are very different. Stomach aches tend to be stomach/intestinal related and occur mostly in the centre of your belly whereas menstrual cramps occur much lower, below your belly button) Being moody and tired can be one of the associate factors with menstruation but you need also to remember that people can be moody and tired because they haven't had enough sleep or because they have had a hard day. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Er Whats Spotting?
Spotting is the word we use to describe when bleeding occurs in very, very small quantities...kind of like those little bits that happen towards the end of your period when you think it is over but a few drops still turn up.

why do some girls want breasts..........
Having breasts is a sign of physical maturity and is often associated with desirability and attractiveness. Most girls/women have an idea of how they want their body to look so that they would be most happy with themselves and most confident. As breasts are associated with desirability and attractiveness, which makes us feel good, they are something that many girls/women want. :ichigotchi:

I HAVE DISCHARGE EVERY DAY!!!!!WHAT DO I DO!!??
Nikie0949 is right, you need to get yourself stuck into some panty liners. They are like very, tiny mini pads which are designed just to cover your underwear and protect them from discharge. They are small and very thin and easy to put on. It is not 100% necessary to use them but over time you will find that discharge can stain your underwear with yellow streaks if you don't use them.

Panty liners are available at the chemist or your local shops in with the other health care products. General rule, if the shop sells sanitary pads, they will also sell panty liners.

Having breasts is a sign of physical maturity and is often associated with desirability and attractiveness. Most girls/women have an idea of how they want their body to look so that they would be most happy with themselves and most confident. As breasts are associated with desirability and attractiveness, which makes us feel good, they are something that many girls/women want. :kusatchi:
oh thax for explaning ALL HALE BELLSPROUT!!! ~i love the pokemon to LOL

yea the only thing is if someone punches you there it hurts like heck. lol. especially during your period or like the week before it starts

Well Bell sprout it wasn't my period, it was just spotting but my mom said that she hadn't started her period yet (Me and here will minstral together) that in like 2-3 weeks she will and that maybe my body was just kinda getting ready to experience my first period... Do you kinda agree Bell sprout???? :kusatchi: :nyatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Bell sprout it wasn't my period, it was just spotting but my mom said that she hadn't started her period yet (Me and here will minstral together) that in like 2-3 weeks she will and that maybe my body was just kinda getting ready to experience my first period... Do you kinda agree Bell sprout???? :kusatchi: :nyatchi:
your mom hasnt gotten her first period yet???

she might have one of those probs when her horomones are messed up with that part...

your mom hasnt gotten her first period yet???she might have one of those probs when her horomones are messed up with that part...
No she has she hadn't started this week she will start in 2-3 weeks for the month of July and yes she has here period!!! :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :chohimetchi:

yea they say usually women in the same household get it at the same time.... one of those wierd things

That was kind of what I had said here wasn't it? :chohimetchi:

Your first period can actually be very short and only show up as spotting for maybe a day or so.  You may not know for sure if it is your period until about another month when you will start to bleed a little bit more.

yea they say usually women in the same household get it at the same time.... one of those wierd things
During the menstrual cycle, women release pheremones (a special chemical) from their armpits (yes, mixed in with sweat) which can either accelerate or supress menstruation. When exposed over a long period of time, women who live together menstruate at the same time because of the effect of these pheremones. The process is called synchronous menstruation.

https://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=11657

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back