Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my period in school! :chohimetchi: At least I had a pad. I had absolutely NO cramps, is that normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my period in school! :chohimetchi: At least I had a pad. I had absolutely NO cramps, is that normal?
Yep! Everyone is a little different. Some people get really severe cramps and some people get no cramps at all! You must be one of the lucky ones! :mimitchi:

Yep! Everyone is a little different. Some people get really severe cramps and some people get no cramps at all! You must be one of the lucky ones! :kusatchi:
:chohimetchi: Yes, I didn't even know it was coming! I had a streaky discharge yesterday but on here it seems everyones having cramps so I wasn't 100% sure. :huh:

PS. I had a tingling in my breasts before my period, are they connected? :mimitchi:

I HAVE DISCHARGE EVERY DAY!!!!!WHAT DO I DO!!??
Yeah, I have like a reeeeeeaaaallly small little bit of discharge or something in my underwear since fifth grade about every week or so. I have no I dea what it is, and it's really weird.

im still waiting lolz

ok question

i just wanna no how to get my mom to get me a padded bra because with the ones i have my n!99les sorta have there shape going through so i where layers of shirts (garage lolz) anywayz they are sorta big and as i said go through but my mom still says "your 12 you dont need one"

so should i go up to a place buy one secretly, hand wash it and keep it hidden??

i could do that but i dont have a ride up to a store though lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: Yes, I didn't even know it was coming! I had a streaky discharge yesterday but on here it seems everyones having cramps so I wasn't 100% sure. :D
PS. I had a tingling in my breasts before my period, are they connected? :huh:
Yes it can be. Many women get breast and/or nipple tenderness and/or soreness before or during their periods. Though it could also be one of those random weird things that your body does occasionally. If it happens consistantly before your period you can treat it as a sign that you period is on its way.

Yeah, I have like a reeeeeeaaaallly small little bit of discharge or something in my underwear since fifth grade about every week or so. I have no I dea what it is, and it's really weird.
Discharge is (provided it isn't too smelly) is normal. It is the way that your body cleans the vagina, lubricates it and also stops it from becoming infected by bacteria. This generally starts 1-2 years (roughly) before your period starts the first time and stops when you reach menopause.

What's a discharge? And I've got a story.

I was ten (Still am LOL) when I had to get my first bra. I put it on and I got embarressed. My step mum said 'You picked the right bra!' in front of all these people. Haven't worn a bra since.

im still waiting lolz
ok question

i just wanna no how to get my mom to get me a padded bra because with the ones i have my n!99les sorta have there shape going through so i where layers of shirts (garage lolz) anywayz they are sorta big and as i said go through but my mom still says "your 12 you dont need one"

so should i go up to a place buy one secretly, hand wash it and keep it hidden??

Would I be right in assuming you are on those trainer bras that are basically cloth? Is it the pointiness of your breasts that you are concerned about or the actually nipples themselves?

In early breast development the breasts can become somewhat pointy before they fill out and become more rounded. See the stages of breast development. This can give the feeling like you are walking around with two witches hats tacked to your chest. I can assure you however, it is not as obvious as it seems and in time the breasts will start to fill out and become a lot more rounded.

The nipples will become quite hard and pointy if either you are cold or they are touched (which can be caused simply by the friction of your clothes if your nipples are particularly sensitive). This again is not as obvious as you feel that it is unless you are wearing a tight shirt and it will settle down given a few minutes.

In either case, if you are really feeling that uncomfortable about it you need to explain to your Mum exactly why it is that you want a padded bra. I suspect at the moment she just doesn't want you to grow up too quickly, but if she doesn't know the reasons then it will be hard for her think otherwise. Perhaps all you need is a different brand that is a little bit thicker rather than a padded bra as such. Tell her you are feeling really embarassed by what is happening. Also, tell her that you want her to come shopping with you and choose a new one. That we she will feel like she has some control over what is happening, she'll be able to help you choose one that is right for you and you also won't have to try hiding your clothes! :rolleyes:

What's a discharge? And I've got a story.
I was ten (Still am LOL) when I had to get my first bra. I put it on and I got embarressed. My step mum said 'You picked the right bra!' in front of all these people. Haven't worn a bra since.
Discharge is a white to yellow sticky kind of fluid that starts to appear in your underwear a year or two before you period first starts. Its harmless and is there to clean, lubricate and protect the vagina from becoming infected by bacteria.

The fluid only comes in very small amount, it won't go through your clothes or anything like that.

Wearing a bra can be something that is both uncomfortable and embarassing. However, as you get old it is important that you do get into the habit of wearing one so that your developing breasts can be supported (you don't want stretch marks do you!?). The thing is that the majority of females wear them and soon you won't think twice about it... it will be just like putting on your underwear.

Here is a good site that gives the low down on breasts and bras: Breasts by Kids' Health

In early breast development the breasts can become somewhat pointy before they fill out and become more rounded. See the stages of breast development. This can give the feeling like you are walking around with two witches hats tacked to your chest. I can assure you however, it is not as obvious as it seems and in time the breasts will start to fill out and become a lot more rounded.
In that I'm probaly up to stage 4. Freaky.

yeah what do u say and who do u tell i think it is imbarrasing
When you get your first period, all you need to do is tell a responsible adult or someone you know and trust. Just about every female has or has had periods before and will understand what it is like. They will also be able to help you depending on the situation you are in, whether you be at school or on camp or anywhere else.

Would I be right in assuming you are on those trainer bras that are basically cloth? Is it the pointiness of your breasts that you are concerned about or the actually nipples themselves?

The nipples will become quite hard and pointy if either you are cold or they are touched (which can be caused simply by the friction of your clothes if your nipples are particularly sensitive). This again is not as obvious as you feel that it is unless you are wearing a tight shirt and it will settle down given a few minutes.

In either case, if you are really feeling that uncomfortable about it you need to explain to your Mum exactly why it is that you want a padded bra. I suspect at the moment she just doesn't want you to grow up too quickly, but if she doesn't know the reasons then it will be hard for her think otherwise. Perhaps all you need is a different brand that is a little bit thicker rather than a padded bra as such. Tell her you are feeling really embarassed by what is happening. Also, tell her that you want her to come shopping with you and choose a new one. That we she will feel like she has some control over what is happening, she'll be able to help you choose one that is right for you and you also won't have to try hiding your clothes! :furawatchi:
im unFaiThfUl ♥○

anywayz hm.... il try to get the courage to do that

not the poityness i dont care bout that its the hole nipple itself like the round part of it (thats a pit pinker than my breasts) it goes through so thats wat i meant and yes the stupid bras i wear are cloth (two arnt trainers there shaped the same but yeah non-helping/protecting cloth)

I have to have an ultrasound next week >.<' I'm scared 'coz I'm only ten. My mum told me she had an ultrasound when she was pregnant.......

Hi BabyGirl5436,

I can understand your concern. Unfortunately, kids can be quite cruel and do like to pick on things like that. If some teases you for having big breasts they are either:

1. A boy who really doesn't get it and you can dismiss it as complete immaturity (girls develop earlier than boys so they often have their head stuck in the clouds for a long time!)

2. A girl who is actually really jealous that you have breasts when she doesn't! You will find that it is exceedingly rare for a girl who has bigger breasts herself to tease another girl with bigger breasts because it would be same as poking fun at herself! :furawatchi:

It can be really hard to ignore nasty little jealous comments but just know that in a year or two they will be experiencing the same thing and while you will be comfortable, they will be feeling all awkward. There the kind of people you smile nicely at and say "Come talk to me when you mature a bit! :) " and just walk away.

Why did it happen all of a sudden? Well the chances are that they were already there but may not have been entirely aware of them. It is quite easy to go from day to day without standing in front of a mirror naked to really look at how your body is developing and often we fall in to the routine of wearing the same thing until oneday we realise that what we are wearing is just not quite big enough anymore. You may have found the same thing with shoes in the past. One day the shoe fits and then the next you realise your toes are touching the top and it seems to have occured over night. Breasts are no different really. That and even if you were to stand in front of a mirror everyday you still wouldn't be able to tell because the proportion of growth per day is not detectable by eye. The difference would be clearer if you took a photo one month and then another the next. Does that kind of make sense?
Yes, Bell Sprout it does.

and yeah! i did notice it with my shoes! (im a 10.5 in american!)

~MissiKK~

P.S. and Bell Sprout, thanx 4 all ur help!

im still waiting lolz
ok question

Hmm... If you have an older sister, steal one of hers! :mellow: Or maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back