girly girl or tomboy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you a girly girl or tomboy?

• 1)girly girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)tomboy

• 3)kinda girly

• 4)kinda boyish

• 5)in between

• 6)I dunno

• 7).....I'm not a girl....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a nightmare is just every little pain in moments of he day..put together to haunt your every waking moment till the day you die to go straight to hell with burning fire rising up to your troat chokine you makeing life miserable and painful every waking moment untill the world ends from the little sight of Christ.........
yup we have a wierd one here!

Well I'm probably more of a tomboy than everyone thinks.

I LOVE cricket, and I am so good that they allow me to play in boy's competitions. I've got into about 10 cricket rep teams including school. I really hate it if my friends and I are playing on the oval and we're kicking a football around. It's not my fault if I am much better than them is it? They get all crabby at me because i'm more athletic than them and more sporty. Once, let's just call her 'K', swore at me to make me go away :angry: That really annoyed me, well, worse than annoyed. I can't tell you exactly how I felt here. 'K' is not very good at kicking, catching, or anything, except really annoying me. She's very jelous. She's not really a bully, but not very nice either. :)

Also I hate it when girls are really girly and use the word "like" too much. Such as when they say it more than 100 times a day -_- (yes, I've counted)

I get along with boys more than girls. I've been like that all my life. For instance, my best friend in year 2 was a boy, my best friend in year 3 was a boy etc.

And also, don't mess with me!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back