Girly Girl, Tomboy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno....

i don't wear boy clothing... butg i don't wear skirts, dresses an pink stuff

i have more of a scater look.. so i guess tomboy.

I am probably half. I mean, I don't wear boys clothes anymore, but I don't act like a girly girl.

C~M

I'm not sure....I mean, sometimes I wear boyish clothes, and other times I wear girly clothes. Sometimes I like shopping and make-up, and sometimes I like nothing more then a roll in the mud. SO....

70% Tomboy

30% Girly

Thats the best way to sum it up.

~TGD

I couldn't say. I guess I'm not like the typical 'girly girl' but neither am I a total 'tomboy'.

*shrugs*

I'm not really either. I'm not considered 'girly' very much at all, but I wouldn't be considered a tomboy either.

Tomboy. I really hate pink and dolls like Barbie and Bratz. I hate purple too. I like pokemon, videogames, anime and manga. But usually in pokemon adventure games, I'm a boy too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...I'm neither.

I can't be a girly girl because:

A. I don't like dresses and skirts

B. I don't really like Supre (girly trendy store)

C. I don't like make up

I'm not a tomboy because:

A. I'm not that into sports (if that counts LOL)

I'm pretty weird actually...I'm ok with bugs (sometimes I think they're kinda cute! :rolleyes: hehe) I always wear jeans or pants...I'm not a trend follower and just go with casual, I don't panic and prepare my outfit 2 weeks before free dress day...yeah...I'm pretty different :hitodetchi: Hehe. LOL :eek:

Most of the time, I just like to be free-spirited.

A girly-girl who isn't afraid to dig in the mud. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mainly Tomboy.

I hate shopping with all my heart. [unless i'm shopping for Video Games. But that's a different story. xD ]

Then again, my favorite color is Pink and I like Glittery Nail Polish.

Mostly tomboy, but there are some things that are girly about me.

Examples: I only wear skirts when I go dancing, I enjoy hanging out with guys more, I'm not interested in makeup or fashion, I love stuffed animals, I'm a video game addict, I like perfume, etc.

I think every girl is a little of both. No matter how tomboyish you are, there's still a little bit of girly in you.

any one who mistakes me for a girly girl gets a face full a fist!(sometimes) I am a tomboy but not a full blew tomboy...

I'm not sure....I mean, sometimes I wear boyish clothes, and other times I wear girly clothes. Sometimes I like shopping and make-up, and sometimes I like nothing more then a roll in the mud. SO....
70% Tomboy

30% Girly

Thats the best way to sum it up.

~TGD
Wait, lemme switch that around.

70% girly-girl

30% tomboy

I've been more girly lately. And I like it. :huh:

~TGD

For anyone who feels like they are being labeled, it's not what I was implying. I was just curious as to what everyone is like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back