GIRLZ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not bothering me that much. Its just one of these annoying things really.

-RS

YES I hate it so much. I am always so short fused when I'm near getting them (which is now) I'm such a horrible person at this time (I think). I get so angry over little things, especially today but I won't mention what it was because its inappropriate.

I don't like my period - I started to get cramps very badly over the last 2 years.

I'd like to have the depo shot because it reduces your period alot [i think] but my boyfriend doesn't want me to.

I HATE PERIODS SO MUCH!!!!!!! :) They are a pain! Especially when i get it at school by surprise!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes it can get very annoying, because I am very active and my mom will only buy me pads, I don't hate it though.

I havent had mine yet! But I am sure they will be a pain! And there is another topic LIKE this, but not exact. See this topic says GIRLZ DO YOU H8 UR PERIOD? And the other says Girls have you started you'r period. They are two different topics. So this one probably wont be closed! thanks!

I am sorry, but there is already a topic directed towards Girls about their periods where you can just as easily also comment on your feelings about the whole experience :D

I am sure you understand that we try to avoid duplicating topics on TamaTalk and whilst your topic question was not expressed in precisely the same way, your comments can easily be made in the existing, active topic : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=56125

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back