givin boy and girl star code but with one conditin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamtchi

Reaction score
ok guys if you whant the star codes this is what you have to do (Ill conect online every day to chek my mail guys ok)

1. send me an email with one of the followin things judeges or any instrument

2. wait till I try them if they dont work Ill tell you so you can re send me the code if it workes, I will send you the codes or just one code if you whant

trust me -_-

ok this is a one replay special offer its easy and stupid tell me is V5 better than music star PM me that just one person will get the prise so hurry and tell me seee ya

listen i have the star codes here:

so here are the dazzalichi and dreamatichi codes:

DAZZALICHI:

name:BEN

password:448F7E4

password:6822FBD

DREAMITICHI:

name:AARON

password:329e0c0

password:52230c3
no one is going to PM something for nothing ok just so you can see something in your in-box.

second of all what you just did is called bumping you could of edited your post.

thank you

I have unlimeted destriny star codes cause I have them sooo and I already got those codes so I guss ill close this or better close it you :(

listen i have the star codes here:
no one is going to PM something for nothing ok just so you can see something in your in-box.

second of all what you just did is called bumping you could of edited your post.

thank you
um im given them something and they are givin me something idiot

Back