Giving away some junk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiangotchi

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd just clean out my inventory tonight and tomorrow. My inventory is cluttered with furniture and items I don't even use for my house. Today I went to random people's houses and gifted them with random objects.

And, I'm saving a Boy's Destiny Star for last. I can't identify people by their ID, so if I happen to give you some things, let me know :D

And a lucky person oughta get the Boy's Destiny Star.

Toys & Instruments, I will most likely not be giving those away, but maybe I'll change my mind.

EDIT: Pretty much I'm doing this because I plan to make a new account, because the one I'm currently using, I've cheated, so kinda spoiled the fun in earning everything.. And deleting it will also rid of everything I have, therefore, this is taking place. My new ID will be CS2800, I'll let you guys know when I get my new account set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey now, I've decided that I'm giving away the toys and instruments too. Remember, I'm giving a random person 10 items, unless I run out of things to give, then it's less than that. But of course, I'm giving the Boy's Destiny Star last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back