Giving Presents in V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theola

Reaction score
I'm a little confused on how you can give items and food in your inventory to a friend's Tamagotchi. I know how to wrap a gift, and the first time I connected to my friend and selected present, I did give it. But now when I try to wrap and give a second present, I just give the small gifts instead (poop, flower, etc). Is there a limit on how many items you can give a friend per day or something?

Also, the same thing happened with my fiance. He gave me a plant as a present, but now can't give me any other wrapped gifts besides the non-item ones.

well if you want to buy a quick item like example,

a donut B)

or if you can give away one of your items

then rap something on the present list

if you want to give that donut :mellow:

go to food rap the donut :lol:

or go to the items and give away one of your items :lol:

sorry if the presents dont get gifted like you give them nothing or poop :(

your tama dose not have enogh traning points sorry :blink:

If you have a present wrapped and ready to send, yet your tama gives something bad (like poo or snake, ect.) watch your tama. when he comes back to your screen, he'll immediately go down to the bottom of the screen with an embarrased, naughty look. Give him a time out! This is one way to rack up the training bars on him! Try to give the present again. Sometimes, he'll give a bad thing 2 or 3 times before he will give what you want him to give. Just make sure that you have something wrapped to send.

Flowers are one of the possible things he will give when there isn't anything wrapped.

KM

Oooh, that clears things up a lot, thanks!

Haha... that's pretty cool now that I think about it. Keeps you on your toes since your Tama may not always do what you ask it to, like a real pet. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back