Glitch in V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalvr1995

Reaction score
Ok, I need to calm down!!

My tama is 8 yrs. old... and still a toddler/child!! :ph34r: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :p :) :) :) :(

:eek: :eek: :eek: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How can that be possible???????????????????????????????????????

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Did you change the date or time? Did you pause it?

Wow I never heard anyone with that problem before but once my tama was 5 and it was still a teen......then it changed when it was 6 ..turned to an adult.

Thats- WEIRD! But ive had FIVE BALLS in my SNACKS LIST ON MY V.3 ONCE! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo WEIRD!

I think it happens because Bandai didn't test the v.3 for glitches, but they did for v.1 & v.2, the reason? they wanted to get them on the market ASAP!

It's a BUISNESS thing!

Don't worry, my friend also had this problem, except it was a teen and the age was 6! It then evolved into an adult, but don't ask me ANY q's about it, as both these incidents happened when we got them, which was back in FEB!

:rolleyes: oy- It transformed into a Hashitamatchi.

It's a teen and if you wanna see what it looks like check this out:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

OK so it did transform- during my swim practice while I was swimming the 400 IM!!

But I still have a problem-It's ten.

And another thing- I don't wanna offend any1 but Bandai didn't really check these! All of my friends had a glitch too. (Sorry, in a V3 too.)

Thankz 4 keeping me from pulling my hair out! :angry:

:wacko:

-TAMALVR1995-

<_<

Yeah, the v3 is "infamous" for having technical glitches, mainly because Bandai rushed with it. :angry:

I didn't know that!

;) :huh: ok now this is later and that one had a baby and the time on the tama is 4:00!

How long did u leave it on the 'NAME' thing at the start? That can affect it's age!
Yea, that's a glitch that I think works in all versions.... If you keep it on the screen where you name it for too long, it's years will go up. I'm trying that trick on my debugged V2 even as we speak (or type, whatever).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back