Glitch on Japanese Royal FamiTama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
I woke up yesterday, and saw that my Tamagotchis named Hippo,Lucia and Hanon (named after Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch characters) evolved into the wrong teen characters. Lucia (the main character) evolved into Ichigotchi instead of Chamametchi, Hanon evolved into a Chamametchi instead of an Ichigotchi, and Hippo evolved into a Kikitchi instead of a Mamekatchi!

What happened here?

Cute names. Sometimes it doesn't completely go as it "should" Not always will the main character be the ovious choice. Its just one of those things that sometimes happens at random. You can't always guess the characters and which one will be whch. I wouldn't directly call that a glitch... Just an event that didn't happen as you think it should have.

Don't worry, It's fine. Well Its not broken or anything, right? That happened to mine, and I was wondering for centuries, and then, I looked at my Tamas and I thought, Well they aren't broken anyways! I can play with them like I normally do then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back