glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
my friend id really worried, and discourage, i am trying not to let him be sad, but he can never get a good charactor, is it possible to have a glitch were you can only get a really bad charctor, exspecially when you try really hard to get a good one and you still get a bad one, then you get your feeling hurt cause your best wan't good enough, any help on this???

It just means that he doesn't take good enough care of it. Tell him to make sure to keep it's happy and hungry meters full, keep it's weight down, play games with it, give it medicine when it's sick, praise it when it's crying, etc. and he will get better characters. Practice makes perfect and soon he'll be a really good caretaker as long as he keeps trying! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no glitch that plays and reacts to a human's emotions, or a function to intentionally spite a human by giving "bad" characters. Your friend may want to read up more about Tamagotchi; that's all I can suggest. It is a learning process, that's for sure. Just tell him to cheer up and keep playing :(

thanks!!!

It just means that he doesn't take good enough care of it. Tell him to make sure to keep it's happy and hungry meters full, keep it's weight down, play games with it, give it medicine when it's sick, praise it when it's crying, etc. and he will get better characters. Practice makes perfect and soon he'll be a really good caretaker as long as he keeps trying!  :D
another reason could be that he needs a different teacher. he should take a look at the v4 growth chart. the way you switch teacher is easy. when you first meet mr turtlepedia, press A.

mr turtle pedia does intelect(pencil)

mrs flower does arts(stars)

and mr canvas does social(rings/flower thingy)

note that exelent care is needed to get into the mame family :ph34r: , good care is needed for the meme family :D , and so-so care is needed for the kuchi family :D .

also, not-so-good care is needed for the universal family :D

hope i helped!

Make sure the tama dosen't get over fed.That could turn you into :D Next time I hope your friend gets :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back