Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
Just Yestarday i started up my v 4.5. and i got bored of it after an hour so i put the tab back in. and then today i took the tab out and downloaded the character from yestarday. and i checked its status and its name was . i had that name when my tama died before the one i have currently. and im sure its name was Haku yestarday. does anybody know why it changed.

i have tryed Resetting and then Downloading. but it doesnt work.

Anybody got a solution?

please reply ASAP!!!

thanks- mezzaa

Maybe when you put the tab back in, it messed up the tama so it brought that one back to life. I think there have been other topics about this happening to people. Maybe just a rare glitch, I don't know.

<3~~Loola~~<3

ohh ok...thanks for your help everyone! does anybody else have a solution? is there a way to fix it??

Putting the tab back in can mess with the tamagotchi data. I tried it once and it wouldn't let me play games anymore. I don't know, if it was like a baby/child, then maybe you reset it and get a new name for it. That's why bandai included the PAUSE feature. Hold down the first two buttons to activate pause mode. :p

oh ok. i wish i knew about the Tab thing before i did it. and if i paused it it would of flattened the battrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back