Glitchy, used v3 tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
So, I bought a used condition v3 tama recently, and it looked and worked just perfect. Then, three times in two days, it showed the battery low screen for no reason, and the battery was brand new! I have tried to bend- up the thing that is to be in contact with the battery, but today, I noticed my Tamatchi had pooped on the floor, but when I pushed a button, the screen froze and Tamatchi turned immideatly into shiroteletchi, the baby, still screen frozen! :D :rolleyes:

It's been very glitchy, and I wonder if I can count on that it is possible to fix it... :p

Some people arent as honest as they should be selling things, if it's a used tamagotchi, perhaps the owner knew it was broken and wanted to still make a quick buck, sad but it DOES happen

That would scare me. ^Yes.

And,

1. I thought v6 was supposed to be the glitchy one.

2. At least you get to spend more time with that tama :p

But seriously, if my tama froze up, I would scream even if I was in school.

I thought V4 was supposedly the glitchiest? Seems they all are..lol

Have you tried the reset button? When I first started up my TMGC+C (used) a week ago, it froze but then I pushed reset and it's been working fine since.

From the information you've provided, it sounds to me like it might be just damaged.

It was used, and who knows what the previous owner did to it. Could've been dropped, submerged in liquid, stepped on, exposed to elements... anything. :/

I think v3 is glitchy.

I've got VERY strange ball glitch and strange parents in v3.

Strange parents are like that if my tamagotchi had a parent it shows in memory thing that same parent is grandparent too.

And ball glitch is that you have over 100 items what all are balls. All your food are balls then too.

The owner actually told me he didn't know if it would work at all, he seemed very confused when I called him, that anybody would want it.

I bought it most for spare parts, but when it arrived, it was in very good condition,, or so it looked... I guess I'll just have to try and reset it again, even though that's what I did when I first got it.

Anyway, I don't know about v3's being glitchy or not, beccause I have never had problems with mine, and I've got 4 of them. Except when I've put in the wrong kind of battery, and once when it was water damaged. ;) ;)

I'll ty a surgery anyway, as soon as I find a good screwdriver, I've got "tamagotchi screwdriver" on my wishlist for my birthday, but hopefully I will not have to wait until middle-october. I'll check if the circuit board is damaged or anyhing. :)

You can get a "Tamagotchi screwdriver" for really cheap at Wal-Mart or anywhere else that has a vision center, especially if you have 2-3 bucks to spare. The screwdriver that comes with eyeglasses repair kits will do.

The Version 3 is infamous for having more glitches than any other Tamagotchi model to date.
My V6 is totally glitched. First, everytime I move it it resets. Once I downloaded, and my Mimitchi became a black weird thingy that sometimes shows an androtchi... And I never got that tamagotchi! sometimes you just have to deal with it, my battery thing also shows the X, it's still going right now~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back