Glitchy V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Nightpelt~Togetchi:.

Reaction score
My v3 is very glitchy right now. I noticed that at four in the morning because it was making lots of beeping sounds. I thought it was nothing so I switched the sound off and went back to sleep. Now the icons are lighting as if though I were pushing the buttons over and over again and when I tried pushing the buttons but nothing works. I tried reset and download, but then Inwould go to the time and it would start beeping and the 'am' sighn next to the numbers of the time starts going on and off over and over again. The point is that the buttons will start pressing itself but selects nothing and makes lots of quik beeping noises, the kind that you have when you scroll through the icons.

Does anyone else have a problem like this?

one of the buttons might be stuck or maybe something got inside ur tama (one time a bug actually got in my cousins tama!) and its messing things up. maybe u could try pulling on one of the buttons and when it comes out of the hole push it back in, but thins could make it worse or if uve done it b4 it could be that which has caused it. not sure maybe it just needs a new battery :huh:

Yeah, I had this same problem. xD Just press the reset button and download, and it should be back to normal.

Sounds like there's something wrong with the button connections. Perhaps a loose or jammed button is the culprit.

Its possible it is on too tight... A Wire might be touching just right to a "metal splotch" or another wire....

I would open it up to where you can get to the buttons. The black things in the button piece, try to loosen them from the top...Maybe even remove them... CAREFULLY. Then re-insert them. Then close up the tama. Then do the general stuff. Do my recommendation at your own risk, as I haven't removed my black pieces in my Tama's buttons.... So good luck!

It might be best to clean the button contacts. There's often a lot of gunk under them than has traveled down and gotten stuck.

This happened to my v3, once when I happened to get it wet. I think you should open up the whole tama, and wipe everywhere carefully with first a wet cloth, and then a dry one. Sometimes parts gets stuck just beccause it has been in the same place for long. Try to loosen up the screen and the buttons, wipe, and blow carefully, so that the parts fits a bit more smoothly, and won't get stuck in a while. This has always worked for me. :D

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back