Global Warming.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know bigal. We posted at pretty much the same time, so I didn't see your post.

Anyway, this arguement is getting a bit... big. We all know that some people are going to have kids. We all know that some are not. Kids are not the main reason why we should stop global warming. Because the icecaps would melt, polar bears would not survive. Because the rainforests are being effected, rare and exotic birds could die out. I'm not saying they will, I'm saying THEY COULD.

Now I am not saying that we should stop global warming for the animals either.

Some people think global warming is a con, others think it isn't. There is nothing wrong with anyone's opinion.

May I add that the hole in the ozone layer has decreased 30% since this time last year?? I am not making this up, it was on the radio a few nights ago. Whatever we are doing must be working.

Yeah, I know bigal. We posted at pretty much the same time, so I didn't see your post.
Anyway, this arguement is getting a bit... big. We all know that some people are going to have kids. We all know that some are not. Kids are not the main reason why we should stop global warming. Because the icecaps would melt, polar bears would not survive. Because the rainforests are being effected, rare and exotic birds could die out. I'm not saying they will, I'm saying THEY COULD.

Now I am not saying that we should stop global warming for the animals either.

Some people think global warming is a con, others think it isn't. There is nothing wrong with anyone's opinion.

May I add that the hole in the ozone layer has decreased 30% since this time last year?? I am not making this up, it was on the radio a few nights ago. Whatever we are doing must be working.
I think the earth is in a phase of warming and cooling. However, handing Global Warming is like a double edged sword. Everyone has their own theroy also on things. People do get tiredo f hearing the same, preachy speech spewed out by people.

Jess, you earn cool points here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back