Glow-in-the-dark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you know how to get you tama to glow brightly?

• Yes:)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No....:(

• Glow in the what?

• Whats a tama?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1_violetchi_1

Reaction score
I have a glow in the dark tama i got a paper that says dont put in direct sunlight. But when I do it just glows brightly like it just came out of the package.

if u put it under a lamp for a little while.. it might glow :rolleyes: but then again. I dont have one.. so careful!

I think they ment don't leave the glow-in-the-dark Tama in direct sunlight for too long. I just put it for a second or two, or as stated before, I hold it up to a lamp light. :rolleyes:

Maybe putting it in ALMOST direct sunlight might work!

Does it really glow brightly enough for you to see it in the dark? If so, that's way cool. I'll have to hunt around for one :p

I was reading a book and put my tama on a stool and the sun was shining through the window ( I forgot to mention I have a glow in the dark v4) and when I went to check on it I took it out of the sun light and it was glowing really bright! :(

When it says, "Do not put in direct sunlight" It means don't put in in direct sunlight and then go shopping, becasue the tamagotchi will over heat and break.

But putting their for a couple of seconds will be fine. ;) Or, Like others said,

a more safe way, is by holding it up to a less bright source of heat, like a lamp. ;)

//Blackbird.

wlel, my watch has glow in the dark hands and when i read with my light on they glow when i turn it off...so try that. like other people have said :furawatchi:

Does it really glow brightly enough for you to see it in the dark? If so, that's way cool. I'll have to hunt around for one :furawatchi:
Ah yes, they glow, very brightly.

Mine is the green and white one.

It's awesome.

It's like a mini night-light the first night you have it because it glows so brightly.

I was wondering what would recharge the glowing-ness thing.... (because after a while it barely glows)

Try doing what the others have said.

do you have a black light?

if you put anything glow in the dark by a black light for a short while and then turn off the lights, the glow in the dark thing will glow really bright.

if anyone wants to know why, a quick little science lesson.

i'll break it down for you:

glow in the dark stuff contains phosphors.

phosphors radiate a dull light after being energized.

ultraviolet (UV) rays energizes these phosphors.

flourescent lamps are ultraviolet lamps.

a black light is an ultraviolet lamp, but it's different because it has a phosphor coating, energizing your glow in the dark stuff more. :)

you can buy black light bulbs in novelty stores or sometimes walmart.

I have a glow in the dark tama i got a paper that says dont put in direct sunlight. But when I do it just glows brightly like it just came out of the package.
Well, Don't put in the sunlight. The sun is to HOT. Put it under A light or flashlight.

i will try it today!!!(1/21/07) at 12:00(the time right now is: 8:00 am) :D :) :) ;) :D ;) :D :D

YES that happens. if you have another "item" that glows in the dark put it under light. It shall too glow brightly.

~Tooky

Yeah, that happens on my V4. Like they say, just don't put it in the sunlight for so long. The glow in the dark chemicals will overheat and break. I have the green one and when I bought it, I didn't even know it was glow in the dark.

///Matchy :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back