Go ask your mother, go ask your father

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

Reaction score
I dis-like it when my parents do that. I ask my dad something and he says "Go ask Mother" and so I go to my mum and she says "Go ask your father" I don't even get the answer! lol :lo: I guess my mum is the boss of the house.

Who's the Boss at your house??

-NINJA :lol:

I dis-like it when my parents do that. I ask my dad something and he says "Go ask Mother" and so I go to my mum and she says "Go ask your father" I don't even get the answer! lol :lo: I guess my mum is the boss of the house.
Who's the Boss at your house??

-NINJA :lol:
The exact same thing happens at my house! I ask my dad something then he says to go and ask my mother then I go and ask my mom and she says to go and ask my dad so as a joke I go and ask my dad again and then he finally tells me the answer!

So I guess that both of my parents are the 'bosses'. Lolz! :chohimetchi:

Lol, Same here Ninja :lol:

we dont really have a boss of the house, my dad is in control of the TV remote and my mum cooks, and cleans and washes the clothes, callum does a bit of everything, Alex is just..... Alex, and I help as well :ichigotchi:

Aimme :chohimetchi:

My parents are divorced and I have a step dad with my mom, my dad at my dad's house is the boss, my step dad at my mom's but my mom gets the say. So my mom and my birth dad! :lol:

Well i guess my mom is, seeing as my dad passed away in 2004, but i hardly ever listen to my mom. She wasnt there for me when i was younger, so why should i be obligated to follow her orders.

Definately my mum what she says goes. My dad does anything she asks him to - but if me or my sister ask for something it's 'do it yourself' unless my mum wants it too lol.

My parents are divorced, so it depends on who's house I'm at. I listen to my dad more than my mom though, I only respect people who don't hate or hurt me.

When Daddeh is at work, Mom is head of household.

But when Daddeh comes home, things get strict, and he is head of household.

But me, I'm a daddy's girl. C:

My mum always seems to get her way.

But in our house we all make joint decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back