Go-Go tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IluvAnime25

Reaction score
I reasently started watching Go-Go tamagotchi and I really like it! ^-^ I'm only on episode 5 though.. So what does everyone think of it? Like favorite episode or character in it?

I like episode 7 because it aired on my Birthday which was AWESSSOOOMMEEE because Miraitchi appeared in part 1 and 2 as well and then Orenetchi appeared in episode 2 along with Miraitchi B) best present everrrrr but every other episode was awesome as well!

I love the GO-GO Tamagotchi anime but it relies too much on humor... It used to be my favorite series but now that I think about it, the other series are better because they have more deep-ness, if you get what I mean. Such as the Melody Violin (My Friend) episode from the original series... that was so heartwarming. I'm not really into comedy, so I wish GO-GO Tamagotchi was less comedic and more heartwarming. :)

Favorite episode? Episode 3. I love both parts, but especially part two. Himespetchi is so sweet...

Part one is adorable! We get to see how much Yumemitchi's and Kiraritchi's personalities have improved since Yume Kira Dream... both parts of episode three end with just sweet cute happiness rather than some bad "funny" thing happening to the characters. :( A lot of episodes make out that characters suffering is funny... e.g. the characters making a map all being for nothing, Spacytchi becoming afraid of Mametchi, and Kuchipatchi ruining everyone's chance to make their wishes come true. Ending like that make me cry rather than make me laugh. Poor Tamagotchi characters!

But the best thing about GO-GO Tamagotchi is definitely the return of Himespetchi... when she left, it broke my heart. Did you see how much Himespetchi and Mametchi were crying? :'(

I like it but anime that doesn't focus on the main goal or plot properly can bore me easily and tamagotchi does that a lot but it is a kids show so I don't expect it to be the madoka magica of anime. Go go is really funny though which I like that in it I think I may like it better once the 4U comes out because of the downloads meaning I'll cherish the show more by what comes out for my Tama with it and this time I can keep track.

I think I liked it more when tamagotchi focused on lovelitchi as an idol but this show has it's charm too.

I love the GO-GO Tamagotchi anime but it relies too much on humor... It used to be my favorite series but now that I think about it, the other series are better because they have more deep-ness, if you get what I mean. Such as the Melody Violin (My Friend) episode from the original series... that was so heartwarming. I'm not really into comedy, so I wish GO-GO Tamagotchi was less comedic and more heartwarming. :)

Favorite episode? Episode 3. I love both parts, but especially part two. Himespetchi is so sweet...

Part one is adorable! We get to see how much Yumemitchi's and Kiraritchi's personalities have improved since Yume Kira Dream... both parts of episode three end with just sweet cute happiness rather than some bad "funny" thing happening to the characters. :( A lot of episodes make out that characters suffering is funny... e.g. the characters making a map all being for nothing, Spacytchi becoming afraid of Mametchi, and Kuchipatchi ruining everyone's chance to make their wishes come true. Ending like that make me cry rather than make me laugh. Poor Tamagotchi characters!

But the best thing about GO-GO Tamagotchi is definitely the return of Himespetchi... when she left, it broke my heart. Did you see how much Himespetchi and Mametchi were crying? :'(
Wait it's a comedy omg i'm so stupid I didn't even noticed fail maybe on season two it might have more heart warming episodes I'm pretty sure GO-GO TMGC probably started season 1 ended when MiraKuru friends started but anyway I like episode 3 as my second fave episode maybe My Friend appears in a future episode most of the old characters appeared like Captain Gotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back