GO TO TAMATOWN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMoo

Reaction score
Not really.

But when you use an item, and it tells you to visit tamatown, do you have to do it immediately?(spelling)

Like if I Used a ticket at 11:00AM on accident, but i had no computer access. Could i get on tamatown to get my things at 5:00PM?

Just wanna know so i can keep donating. :furawatchi:

if I Used a ticket at 11:00AM on accident, but i had no computer access. Could i get on tamatown to get my things at 5:00PM?
Yes, if you haven't used any other travel tickets in the interim. There are two occasions when you're told to visit V4 TamaTown: after donating to the king, and after using a travel ticket.

Donating points to the king

It is not necessary to visit TamaTown immediately after reaching each donation level (20000, 70000, and 200000). You can donate all the way up to the 200000 point level before even once going to visit the king, and still get all three souvenirs. You will just have to visit him three times.

Using a travel ticket

You should visit TamaTown after using each ticket - but it doesn't have to be right away. If you use two tickets before you visit TamaTown, you will be able to collect the souvenir for the most recent destination only. Examples: (1) use ticket to Canada, visit TamaTown travel office, get Maple Leaf souvenir, use ticket to Japan, visit TamaTown travel office, get Sumo souvenir. (2) use ticket to Canada, use ticket to Japan, visit TamaTown travel office, get Sumo souvenir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, if you haven't used any other travel tickets in the interim.  There are two occasions when you're told to visit V4 TamaTown: after donating to the king, and after using a travel ticket. 

Donating points to the king

It is not necessary to visit TamaTown immediately after reaching each donation level (20000, 70000, and 200000).  You can donate all the way up to the 200000 point level before even once going to visit the king, and still get all three souvenirs. You will just have to visit him three times.

Using a travel ticket

You should visit TamaTown after using each ticket - but it doesn't have to be right away.  If you use two tickets before you visit TamaTown, you will be able to collect the souvenir for the most recent destination only.  Examples: (1) use ticket to Canada, visit TamaTown travel office, get Maple Leaf souvenir, use ticket to Japan, visit TamaTown travel office, get Sumo souvenir.  (2) use ticket to Canada, use ticket to Japan, visit TamaTown travel office, get Sumo souvenir.
:) Thanks! :p

=/ I Bought 2 tickets to africa once, and I had computer access right at that point so i used one. Then it told me to go to tamatown but i presssed work on accident! xD I thought i messed it up, so i used another ticket to africa. -___-

EDIT : Look Binary! Your posting time : 4:38

Mines : 8:34 ... :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back