god it hurts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diva99

Reaction score
ok there is this guy and we are really good friends and we even have nick names for each othre (he calls me elmo and i call him porchipine(u no da animal)) and he was over at my house just now and we were sitting typing right here on tamatalk (and may i mention he just broke up with his gf about 2 weeks ago) and we are sitting here laughing and then as im typing bout those lunar ecplise things he mumbled something and i heard him say jess at the end(my real name) and im like "huh watch ya say pork" he looked at me and said "i like you...jess" and i was all suprised that he used my real name coz he never does and im all like "well i like you 2 dummy" and i hit him across the head and then we were just laughing then he he he... kisses me just a peck on the lips i just that there looking at him and he said " ring me ok you promise" and all i did was nod then he walked out it was amazing but i don't no wat to do plez help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back