God....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoriia

Reaction score
My DS broke! I don't know how, I think it was water; it won't turn on. And it's fully charged. At first it was turning on then off, now it won't even turn on. And I was getting nintendogs for christmas! And I have ACWW and Pokemon Diamond and Spyro TOO!

Where did you buy it? I would take it there for them to check it out.

Maybe you can ask for a new one for Christmas
They are alot of money Paper*cut.

Well you have to admit to your parents and see if they could fix it.

If you were going to buy a new one like paper*cut says then go on ebay and buy one. I believe they are £60 even new on there. I hope it goes well. :eek:

Is it out of batteries?

With the title "God..." I thought this was religious stuff or whatever xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it out of batteries?
With the title "God..." I thought this was religious stuff or whatever xDD
The DS doesn't take batteries. It's rechargeable. One thing I love about them.

If you bought it at a store like EBgames/Gamestop you can probably take it in and have them look at it. They might be able to fix it.

If worst comes to worse, you could buy a used one at EBgames/Gamestop for around $70.

The DS doesn't take batteries. It's rechargeable. One thing I love about them.If you bought it at a store like EBgames/Gamestop you can probably take it in and have them look at it. They might be able to fix it.

If worst comes to worse, you could buy a used one at EBgames/Gamestop for around $70.
Mine was used, and it costed $100 Candian from EB.

It's slowly starting to work again, but I'm not so sure. It's still acting weird; I'll try to take it in for Saturday.

But the battery CAN blow like all other rechargable batteries after a year or so.

The DS doesn't take batteries. It's rechargeable.
DS's do use batteries just rechargable ones. people can still replace the battery, but have to be sure the replacement is also rechargable.

Take it into the place you got it from, have them check it out. Best you can do.

Hope it works out for youm I'd die if I lost my DS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back