god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, they did. The shroud holds the whole body shot of Jesus and his face. When they found the shroud, there was no body and there was proof a nails through the wrist(radius and the ulna). Scientist have put the shroud through many DNA and carbon testing to see if it is authentic, and it proved that it was not made of paint but blood. They also have found that it was stained through the other side of the shroud, believing that a chemical reaction happened and that would take many years. So, they did another test and found that it is around 2,000 years old.
Holy weh!

Links please?

I'm interested now, lol.

I wanna see what those punks sayin' science proves nothin' are gonna say 'bout this.

Science just proved yer Jesus existed! Where is yer god now?!

Honestly I'm skeptical. I mean, the Catholic church claims to have "DNA tested the hoast and wine as real flesh and blood" and they claim to have found Jesus' empty tomb and built a church on it but I don't believe either of those.

Either way, I think we can all admit that at a point in time there WAS a spiritual leader called Jesus of Nazareth but based on your studies of science, history plus personal experiences, you can decide if he was just a liar, a lunictic or actually Lord.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Jesus was a liar. He kept saying he was God's son even when they were hanging him. If I was gonna die I'd tell the truth.

Maybe he was just crazy.

I don't know.

I bet the person who is sounding like she's shoving it down our throats....You haven't read my post have you?
It says, EVERY ONE CAN BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT! Hey! They could believe Frogs are blood sucking VAMPIRES for all I care.

Listen to the song R-e-s-p-e-c-t. You, believer who wants to put their DIRTY hands in my brain and mash it together. >.>

~SG~
My hands are not dirty I just washed them!!!

God? Who is that? Oh, yeah, that guy who throws us into a pit of fiery despair and sorrow if we do bad things. But he loves us, you say? Har. Har har har.
I'll stick to a God that isn't totally two-faced, thanks. Perhaps I could just start worshiping this Long Cat fellah.
Sorry I know that I have been warned but I am just going through the comments because I have not been on this topic for a while (talkin bout double postin'). Now our (or half of our)God is not 2 faced. I used to think that he was completly insane because he loved us but he would let us go to Hell. Then I understood that is just like our parents loving us but grounding us or spanking us. He does not hold back on his punishment because we are who we are. That is saying like say you own a store and someone shoplifts. Does that mean that they do not deserved to be punished? No. It means that the same as they deserved to be punished so do you. Just because they have shoplifted something does not mean that they are worse people then you are because everyone has had thier faults. Now listen to this saying: "Spare the rod,spoil the child.". Now if my long phargraph up there did not explain much that should have.

One of the only things that R.E at school has taught me is that the whole idea of religion is silly. Quite contradictory really.
I have no intention too devote my life to some 'spiritual being' that may or may not exist. But if other people want to, then I respect that as long as they don't try and make me believe the same things.

I have no idea what happens when you die and I don't really care either. Hey, when I die I'll find out, won't I? :]
Dont talk about God like that! :( Religion is NOT silly, if you have to say what you just said,then why post at all?By the way I believe in God.

Dont talk about God like that! :( Religion is NOT silly, if you have to say what you just said,then why post at all?By the way I believe in God.
People are allowed to have opinions and express them.

If you don't like them, ignore it and move on.

The topic asked if they believe in god. They gave their answer and an explanation.

Oh yes, I state my honest opinion about certain things without trying to force my beliefs, yet I'M the one forcing beliefs on others. I NEVER said that people should believe one thing or another. Tell me the EXACT sentance where i was forcing my beliefs on others.
It seems to me, that if a persons belief is different than your owns, and they talk about it, they are somehow "forcing" it on others. I only responded ONCE in this forum. Starman responded a few times only because he was getting harrased by others who believed in god when HE didn't. Now I come on here to share my beliefs and I'M THE ONE FORCING IT? Utter BS.
HOW DARE YOU SWEAR WHEN WE ARE DISCUSSING God?????!!!!!! :( -_- -_- -_- Please forgive me for flaming but that is just OUTRAGEOUS!

Jeez, I just realized something. I didn't even explain in my stupid post why it would be be bad to have another life. XD Haha, stupid me. I am sooo tired tonight. x___x Okay, here goes...:

The people who have that happen to them aren't ordinary, good people like you and me. They are....evil people who aren't even like human. They hate everyone and everything. They have no heart, no conscience, no anything. They have never felt love, or true happiness, or even guilt. Just a selfish happiness. Yet for their own selfish reasons, they believe in God. Not because they want Him to love them, but because they want to live somewhere perfect when they die. But they find out they don't want it. They want another, selfish, horrible life. Not a good life, not a fun life. You said, "If I believed in my heart that was true, I might even consider that option." That's understandable, lol. Another ordinary, fun life wiuld be great. :( These people don't have fun lives. And they don't have hearts or any little bit of good in them at all, so they couldn't "feel it in their heart." They don't think about things like that. Also - I forgot to mention, I beleive in living again. Like, a normal life. If you choose to go to heaven, (this is my belief) after relaxing and having the time of your life in that perfect place, you want to go back to the imperfect world of Earth to learn about life. We set our goals before we come here, yet when we are born, we don't remember them. We follow our hearts and nearly always end up accomplishing them at the end, then we go back to our true Home. Again, this is my opinion. =P Just an opnion.

EDIT: Just read what you said, TW/P. For now I will just say that I did research this when I was questioning what exactly I beleived in. I'll write more tomorrow becuase I have to get off the computer now XP
I think the words you are looking for is a sadist and a devil worshipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back