god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the words you are looking for is a sadist and a devil worshipper
Um, no, that is not what I meant. =/ As I already said, I don't believe in Satan. I meant people that believe in God but are just evil people in the real world. The reasons that they are evil doesn't have to do with religion....

HOW DARE YOU SWEAR WHEN WE ARE DISCUSSING God?????!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: Please forgive me for flaming but that is just OUTRAGEOUS!
Because BigAl is BigAl. And BigAl is an awesomeness that has a form. Your god has no form.

I don't believe in god. I have my own beliefs based on Norse Mythology. And they allow me to be open-minded, and I think BigAl has a right to express himself as he sees fit. EVEN IN A CONVERSATION ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS GOD.

If you don't believe in heaven why don't you just take a chance?

You wouldn't want to be dead forever and not exsist would you?

Toast deserves to be praised. Period.
His rival is the Waffle.

@ frizzy. People belive what they want. some belive in reincarnation. Some don't.

I don't belive in god, satan or anything.

I can say my DS is a god.

@ mametchi in da house, don't necro old quotes from the past.

Will everyone please calm down and respect others. It might be a little hard because we all have different beliefs, but take the time to do it.

I believe in god. I am a Girl Guide. Girl Guides, as part of our promise and law, have to believe in some sort of being. Because the second line of our promise is 'to do my duty to God'
I'm a Girl Guide!! Lol anyway, on with the Topic..

I strongly believe in God.

I know because a) I've been a Christian since before I was born and :( things have happened to me that are NOT coincidences or lucky chances.

I'm not forcing it on ANYONE...

And there IS proof of God, or at least Heaven.

I would love to tell yhuu stories.

And yhuu know people say, 'If there's a God, how come millions of people die in earthquakes and natural disastors?'

Well, when God punished Adam, he cursed the ground. The ground.

Water spends a lot of its time on land before it gets sucked up into big storms and stuff. :huh:

Okay stop it on both sides. Let's respect each's desicion mametchi in da house and yes, please lets not make a new toast religion however enticing that may seem to some of us. :p

Anymore of this nonsense and I'm closing the whole topic down.

Alright, I just had to delete about a page of ridiculous, off-topic posts from members arguing amongst themselves. The whole basis of this forum is mature, focused discussion...not this kind of petty, chidish bickering over differing opinions. This is really dissappointing. And the final warning for the entire thread.

» Remember!

This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi. All TamaTalk rules are to be strictly followed - no exceptions, no excuses. All topics are checked before appearing. Rule breakers will be unable to post in this forum. (more info)

That's all, can't people read? I thought this topic would be interesting but it's just a bunch of flaming and trolling. I sometimes wonder why people bother.

This isn't mature.

No, I don't believe in god. I worship trees and nature, without nature we would die.

Nope. The rest of my family does, but as long as no one forces me into a religion, I will have respect for it. =]

i dont. no offence to those who do believe in him but i think the whole god thing is untrue.
when i see him then i'll believe in it. :wacko:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

THIS IS A VIDEO ABOUT A LETTER FROM HELL OKAY TELL ME IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD AFTER THIS AND WHAT YOU SAID IS REALLY OFENDING EVEN IF YOU SAY "NO OFFENSE" CUZ THAT WON'T MAKE IT MUCH KINDER OKAY?*That was on the rude side- please keep it kinder and if it's so offensive that you have to say "no offense" don't bother to say it at all! :furawatchi: :rolleyes: <_< :mellow: *

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't handle other people's opinions in a topic like this, you shouldn't post.

You need to be able to keep an open mind.

What they said wasn't put in an offensive way.

First off, lay off the caps lock. It's easier to communicate over an online community such as this when you aren't technically screaming 80% of the post.

Second, that video doesn't really PROVE anything. If I learned anything in school, both college and experience, it's that what you see and hear in the media be it internet, television etc... should be questioned to be proven it's real before someone concludes it's a real fact.

What you watched you didn't second guess anything, and probably the user who uploaded said video got a lot of debating on this very same thing I'm mentioning right now. Read their feedback on the video and use your judgement...but don't tell us it's a real fact or something that is truely real without backing your statement up.

If this topic could be improved in anyway, it would be the number of folks who spout off statements without having the courtesy to back up said statements.

Seriously.

I know I posted here, but I don't have forever and I don't feel like finding my post or anything. xD

I don't believe in god. I celebrate Christmas, Easter, etc anyways. For me, God is a myth of man.

My Grandmother is a very strong supporter of God. She won't let me read a few things because of it being anti-god, which I resent, because I'm anti-god anyways, but anyways...

Don't try and bash me for it. I get enough of the god chats from my Gran, though she seems to have gotten the message. :(

If you can't handle other people's opinions in a topic like this, you shouldn't post.
You need to be able to keep an open mind.

What they said wasn't put in an offensive way.
well i'm sorry if i just wanted to be able to participate and share! :eek: :D

First off, lay off the caps lock. It's easier to communicate over an online community such as this when you aren't technically screaming 80% of the post.
Second, that video doesn't really PROVE anything. If I learned anything in school, both college and experience, it's that what you see and hear in the media be it internet, television etc... should be questioned to be proven it's real before someone concludes it's a real fact.

What you watched you didn't second guess anything, and probably the user who uploaded said video got a lot of debating on this very same thing I'm mentioning right now. Read their feedback on the video and use your judgement...but don't tell us it's a real fact or something that is truely real without backing your statement up.

If this topic could be improved in anyway, it would be the number of folks who spout off statements without having the courtesy to back up said statements.

Seriously.
First of all sorry for mthe cap locks!

Well iif you were to read any of the Bible you would know it's better to believe not to see and then believe!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D :p

I know I posted here, but I don't have forever and I don't feel like finding my post or anything. xD
I don't believe in god. I celebrate Christmas, Easter, etc anyways. For me, God is a myth of man.

My Grandmother is a very strong supporter of God. She won't let me read a few things because of it being anti-god, which I resent, because I'm anti-god anyways, but anyways...

Don't try and bash me for it. I get enough of the god chats from my Gran, though she seems to have gotten the message. :p
Sorry if you guys think i'm rude or something i'm not saying you HAVE to believe in God but it would be better if you did it just hurts me when people say he's a myth i'm not saying not to have an opinion just that i don't like that people aren't consious of what they say! :eek: :D :p B) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back