god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=10pt]I have a strong enough faith in God and Jesus to know that he is [/SIZE]always there , even if you don't see him. I agree with Tamaw/pants that what you said was as little rude. But anyways , I'm a strong , concrete christian and it just breaks my heart to see non-believers Dx I still understand that everyone has their own opinion. To answer your question , Yes , I believe in God ( Jesus - holy spirit , all in one ).
I'm with you!!

Well, Im confused about this thing. Everybody in my family believes in .. uhh .. him... But I dont know! It feels unbelievable, but I think I should believe it... I dunno. No-one can see him, so it feels unbelievable, but everybody else still believes!! So I dont know at all.  :D Im soo confused...
It's o.k. to be confused I was once also!! So don't worry o.k.?? I do consider that you should believe in God; but that's just my opinion. People believe in God (Holy Spirit, Jesus and angels) because they have a strong faith that what they believe in is true like me and like a lot of other Christians. One thing I do consider wrong is believeing in SAINTS(like some catholics)!! Yes, you can't see him because in the Holy Bible it says that whoever see's God will die. So don't worry but keep your faith up!! Here's a video that might cheer your faith up a little:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's o.k. to be confused I was once also!! So don't worry o.k.?? I do consider that you should believe in God; but that's just my opinion. People believe in God (Holy Spirit, Jesus and angels) because they have a strong faith that what they believe in is true like me and like a lot of other Christians. [One thing I do consider wrong is believeing in SAINTS(like some catholics)!! Yes, you can't see him because in the Holy Bible it says that whoever see's God will die. So don't worry but keep your faith up!! Here's a video that might cheer your faith up a little:
>_> That post makes me wanna destroy you.

Your saying it's wrong to belive something, When it really is not.

Would you like it if I said beliving in god is wrong? I wouldn't think so.

>_> That post makes me wanna destroy you.Your saying it's wrong to belive something, When it really is not.

I am gonna agree on your post here.

Thoughm it baffles me on something like relgion can turn into an onslught war.

It's o.k. to be confused I was once also!! So don't worry o.k.?? I do consider that you should believe in God; but that's just my opinion. People believe in God (Holy Spirit, Jesus and angels) because they have a strong faith that what they believe in is true like me and like a lot of other Christians. One thing I do consider wrong is believeing in SAINTS(like some catholics)!! Yes, you can't see him because in the Holy Bible it says that whoever see's God will die. So don't worry but keep your faith up!! Here's a video that might cheer your faith up a little:
Oh, but all say their religion is true. Just wondering, but how do you know the bible is true?

How do you know Indian Culture, Muslims, Buddhists, or Athiests are right and you may be wrong?

>_> That post makes me wanna destroy you.Your saying it's wrong to belive something, When it really is not.

Ok I think it was my fault here I don't wanna start a WAR!! I just wanted to give a fellow CHRISTIAN some advice!! I know I said it in the wrong way I didn't mean to be rude. I was just saying (like some catholics) so people nowthat THEY are the ones that believe in Saints!! Oh and I said "One thing I do CONSIDER wrong.....". Please I dreallydon't wanna start a war

I agree with you Sky.

I don't believe in your God.

I do believe in a God, and a Goddess, I do believe in multiple "Lesser Gods" and "Lesser Goddesses" and it isn't wrong at all, thank you very much.

We are allowed to have our own belief structures and we are allowed to have our own opinions on your belief structure, Cutie_pupluv, and just because we don't agree with you and your bible doesn't mean nagging at us and calling the beliefs of other religions wrong is going to change our minds or convert us.

You stick with your religion, this topic is about what you believe in.

I saw nothing about "god, do you believe in it? and if someone else doesn't, pick apart their religions and try to convert them."

And for your information, Saints are real.

I don't believe they are miracle making magic men, but I believe that there are indeed Saints.

And Saints are real, that's a fact @-@

I'm not sure how to explain it, but before you run your mouth off about "One thing I do consider wrong is believeing in SAINTS(like some catholics)!!" look up some information first =|

". . . Some use the term saint to refer to a particularly holy person, recognized by fellow believers as someone who lived a divine life and who is in the Divine presence after death. In Christianity the term is often used in the plural form as a reference to all Christian believers. Many Christians use saint to refer to a person who, after their death, is widely recognized and formally honored as having led an exemplary and holy life. Examples are the Apostles and Martyrs of the church. . .

There is nothing fictional about that.

I agree with Paper*Cut and Becca here.

Pupluv, most of your posts seemed to be spewing the same thing. How is the bible true? How can a man survive inside a whale? How is the whole Bible True? I guess Mother Goose tales are real also. When I see a snake tellin' me ot eat an apple, I'll belive you.

I honestly don't care if someone has a religion or belives in what; it's the whole "YOU MUST BE SAVED!" thing that gets on my nerves. No one likes to be told that they need ot be saved or converted. People who don't belive don't want to be lectured how they need to be happier.

I honest had someone tell me I will be "unhappy" for the rest of my life if I don't accept god. I am pretty happy as is. I don't need a god to make me happy.

I agree with Paper*Cut and Becca here.
Pupluv, most of your posts seemed to be spewing the same thing.  How is the bible true?  How can a man survive inside a whale?  How is the whole Bible True?  I guess Mother Goose tales are real also.  When I see a snake tellin' me ot eat an apple, I'll belive you.

I honestly don't care if someone has a religion or belives in what; it's the whole "YOU MUST BE SAVED!" thing that gets on my nerves.  No one likes to be told that they need ot be saved or converted.  People who don't belive don't want to be lectured how they need to be happier.

I honest had someone tell me I will be "unhappy" for the rest of my life if I don't accept god.  I am pretty happy as is.  I don't need a god to make me happy.
First of all, I'm flattered~<3

Second of all, yeah, I have had the same thing happen to me.

Someone said that if I didn't believe in the bible that I was going to hell for sure.

And also, some christian lady told my mum that because she sent out magic-ish letters into her yahoo group that she was going to be damned for participating in witch-craft =|

I agree with you Sky.

I don't believe in your God.

I do believe in a God, and a Goddess, I do believe in multiple "Lesser Gods" and "Lesser Goddesses" and it isn't wrong at all, thank you very much.

We are allowed to have our own belief structures and we are allowed to have our own opinions on your belief structure, Cutie_pupluv, and just because we don't agree with you and your bible doesn't mean nagging at us and calling the beliefs of other religions wrong is going to change our minds or convert us.

You stick with your religion, this topic is about what you believe in.

I saw nothing about "god, do you believe in it? and if someone else doesn't, pick apart their religions and try to convert them."

And for your information, Saints are real.

I don't believe they are miracle making magic men, but I believe that there are indeed Saints.

And Saints are real, that's a fact @-@

I'm not sure how to explain it, but before you run your mouth off about "One thing I do consider wrong is believeing in SAINTS(like some catholics)!!" look up some information first =|

". . . Some use the term saint to refer to a particularly holy person, recognized by fellow believers as someone who lived a divine life and who is in the Divine presence after death. In Christianity the term is often used in the plural form as a reference to all Christian believers. Many Christians use saint to refer to a person who, after their death, is widely recognized and formally honored as having led an exemplary and holy life. Examples are the Apostles and Martyrs of the church. . .

There is nothing fictional about that.
Please Becca I'm refering to a different type of saint. And yes everyone has an opinion I'm not saying "YOUR WRONG!!! DON' BELIEVE IN THAT YOUR WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!" I just said I consider that believeing in magical spirits that can do stuff that God can do is wrong but it's just MY OPINION!! or is it wrong to have an opinion??

First of all, I'm flattered~<3
Second of all, yeah, I have had the same thing happen to me.

Someone said that if I didn't believe in the bible that I was going to hell for sure.

And also, some christian lady told my mum that because she sent out magic-ish letters into her yahoo group that she was going to be damned for participating in witch-craft =|
Wow, ok there are different kinds of christians!!!

I do believe in God. Don't ask me why, I just do for some reason.

I think that God watches everything you do. I also believe in re-carnation. I think that if you are good, then you get a second chance in life. If not, you go to hell.

I, personally, don't believe in God. There's too many loop holes in religion. And I REALLY hate the people who are super-into like, Christianity (no offence). Saying that that's the only way to stay out of hell or w/e. Well, what about the other 70% of the world that isn't Christian? What happens to them? And the millions of people that were born before Jesus? I think religion is just around to those who need to believe in something...

Yay For Atheism!

I do believe in God, but I don't know about heaven. .

I mean, where could it be??

I used to not believe in God, but I kinda do, I mean, I believe there is a spirit/force watching over us, but I still don't know exactly, I mean, no one ever will.

When I have scary moments in life, sometimes I feel 'God' saves me, like when I almost fell down a flight of wooden stair (steep) onto cement, somehow I grabbed the ledge and like hung there, I felt that 'God' saved me.

I do believe that there is a sort of.. "Higher force", maybe.. But I don't see logic in the Bible.

So no, I don't believe in the God that most seem to.

srry the video didn't show up here it is:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Oi, I also would like to state. God is sexist. Read the bible. He is also Homophobic.

Homosexuals (those "without natural affection") and their supporters (those "that have pleasure in them") are "worthy of death." Romans 1:31-32

God sent "eternal fire" on the people of Sodom and Gomorrah for "going after strange flesh." Jude 7-8

Three times a year all of the males are to appear before God. The females he never wants to see. Deuteronomy 16:16

When a man dies, his sons inherit his property. Wives and daughters get nothing at all. Deuteronomy 21:16

And those are just a few things

I, personally, don't believe in God. There's too many loop holes in religion. And I REALLY hate the people who are super-into like, Christianity (no offence). Saying that that's the only way to stay out of hell or w/e. Well, what about the other 70% of the world that isn't Christian? What happens to them? And the millions of people that were born before Jesus? I think religion is just around to those who need to believe in something...

Yay For Atheism!
That's why Jesus died, so that he could save those who died before him...

I believe in God.

i dont believe in god

i think that beliveing in a god is just a unconcience state of mind that helps poeple live on and depend on something that is not there

i mean if there was a god so what? what do u do bow down to him? pray to him?

ok yea u gave me freedom and what not and i apreciate it but other then that leave me alone

i dont want to have anything to do with him

i wanna have a happy life do good things and live life to the fullest

i wanna experience things and have fun w/o being held back by religious restraints and the way of life

and that!

there is no way of life,cuz if there was it would be boring

thats why i like diversity

and my part of the diversity is to let loose go wild and have fun and enjoy life as it is, even thru the hard ships becuase you have to be grateful that u r even living

well thats my opinion,i hope i didnt ofend any1

tho if u r im sry

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back