god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do VERY strongly beleive in God. Not A God, but God a.k.a Jesus Christ.
Just like with any matter in the world, like air, even if you don't beleive in it, (Sorry to break it to you honey), IT's STILL THERE.

I won't get too much more into it or else I get mad and frustrated with all the ignorance.
So if people don't believe the same thing you do, they're ignorant?

Religion is a belief and faith. Not a fact.

Just because someone doesn't believe the same thing, it doesn't make you or anyone else more/less intelligent. Calling them so, however, does.

So if people don't believe the same thing you do, they're ignorant?
Religion is a belief and faith. Not a fact.

Just because someone doesn't believe the same thing, it doesn't make you or anyone else more/less intelligent. Calling them so, however, does.
I agree. Religion is mostly based on belief, so let's say someone doesn't believe in jesus but believes in another god. And you say it's untrue because jesus is the only god. Who's to say thats not true? Maybe there are gods but no jesus, maybe its vice versa, we can't know for sure, but thats no reason to critisize someone else's belief.

No. No. No.

I think religion in itself is ridiculous.

WHY SHOULD YOU WORSHIP A GOD??

I might as well go worship my cat. That would be more normal. ATLEASTIKNOWHEEXISTS D:.

I agree. Religion is mostly based on belief, so let's say someone doesn't believe in jesus but believes in another god. And you say it's untrue because jesus is the only god. Who's to say thats not true? Maybe there are gods but no jesus, maybe its vice versa, we can't know for sure, but thats no reason to critisize someone else's belief.
Religion is based on belief. And there is lots of beliefs. But only one is right and true.

And yes I can say someone else's belief is untrue, because it is, if they do not beleive in the Lord Jesus Christ, their belief is false, and they are following a wrong path.

And everyone will found out who is the one true God in the end of the world, and as the bible says, every knee will bow, and every tongue will confess that he is Lord. Just wait for it. But by then it will be too late.

I am not saying they themselves are bad, or worthless, or anything at all about anything besides their belief.

Religion is based on belief. And there is lots of beliefs. But only one is right and true.
And yes I can say someone else's belief is untrue, because it is, if they do not beleive in the Lord Jesus Christ, their belief is false, and they are following a wrong path.

And everyone will found out who is the one true God in the end of the world, and as the bible says, every knee will bow, and every tongue will confess that he is Lord. Just wait for it. But by then it will be too late.

I am not saying they themselves are bad, or worthless, or anything at all about anything besides their belief.
That was a bit insulting. You cannot state that your religion is right, because you have no proof. Religion is faith not facts, so you have to say "I believe in god". I BELIEVE you cannot say "soandso is real/true" unless you have proven it. You can believe it's true, but that doesn't make it true.

After typing that post up, don't ever call anyone else ignorant.

This topic is about respect and tolerance, which obviously you have none.

Intolerance is the worst form of ignorance.

Nope. Sorry. It's a free world, we can believe in whomever we want, there's NOT one god.

I,personally, believe there's other gods. What about the Roman Gods? Are they not classified as gods? Even though they aren't currently worshiped, they're still gods.

Sorry. You don't have any evidence of just this "ONE" god. Not ALL people in all country's believe in God. They might be a Buddhist, for whatever you know.

Ryan cloud:

Hm Interesting. Nobody has actual evidence of God. You can worship whomever or whatever you want. :] I worship the school's tuba and my trombone.

That was a bit insulting. You cannot state that your religion is right, because you have no proof. Religion is faith not facts, so you have to say "I believe in god". I BELIEVE you cannot say "soandso is real/true" unless you have proven it. You can believe it's true, but that doesn't make it true.
Though in the same sense you're calling what she believes as untrue which is exactly what you're against, eh?

Maybe what she said could have been worded differently but personally I believe that there is one and only God. I'll respect you for what you believe and I'll be glad to share my faith with you but it's your desicion in the end, of course, but that doesn't change that I believe there is one God and we're put to a choice and that choice has consequences by whichever way you choose.

I have tolerance but being tolerating of someone doesn't mean you accept everyone else's view points as truth, right? I mean, that in itself is false: That there is "no absolute truth". In that statement, you make a truth therefore you contradict yourself.

My belief system is not based on simply blind faith. I have proof that backs up what I believe as I've said in my last posts. I can present that to you, but of course that doesn't mean you'll believe it. But that doesn't make me an intorlerant, ignorant fool, does it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I beleive in God. Everyone is titled to their own opinion though......So I still respect them even if they don't believe. It's their choice if they do or not......so Yes I do believe

Redtama, this is a free country, and I am not saying that you HAVE to believe in the one true God, but there IS one God. And no matter what anyone says, some people will still not believe that.

And it doesn't even matter what you believe, it just matters what IS. If you believe that I do not exist because you haven't seen me, it still won't make me not exist! SAME WITH GOD.

Redtama, this is a free country, and I am not saying that you HAVE to believe in the one true God, but there IS one God. And no matter what anyone says, some people will still not believe that.
And it doesn't even matter what you believe, it just matters what IS. If you believe that I do not exist because you haven't seen me, it still won't make me not exist! SAME WITH GOD.
I think you need to rethink what you typed because that my friend is better known as biblethumping. It's your opinion and people will respect that unless you jam your beliefs and your opinions down someone's throat like that to cause a problem or drama.

That's basically what' you're doing. Oh you don't HAVE to believe this, but you SHOULD because I said so and this is how it is and you are incorrect right? That's not how it works and people who post like this only seem to cause trouble and problems later. This isn't acceptable.

It's not going to help look any more right or assist you in backing up as to why you believe what you do. I suggest re-wording the entire post or perhaps not post when you are clearly agitated and thinking irrationally.

Consider this as other's read this as how NOT to debate something in a civilized manner.

I feel really frusterated when people trie to shatter other people's faith just because they don't believe in God or in Jesus Christ. If you want people to respect your beliefs you should trie respecting thiers. I'm really trying to put this in the best wording that I can so I don't offend other's because those aren't my intentions, I just want others to respect our beliefs. Oh, you guys keep asking for proof that God excist but I want REAL proof that God doesn't excist that can actually be backed up. :angry:

EDIT:please stop calling the bible a "fairytell" it's offending

No, I do not believe in God. In my mind, God is a man someone's imagination fabricated to make the world out to be a good place. In truth, the world is not a good place. I believe science over faith. Over the years my faith has been lost.

You can believe in God all you want but I never will.

For a popprincess, I'm sure not that optimistic.

I feel really frusterated when people trie to shatter other people's faith just because they don't believe in God or in Jesus Christ. If you want people to respect your beliefs you should trie respecting thiers. I'm really trying to put this in the best wording that I can so I don't offend other's because those aren't my intentions, I just want others to respect our beliefs. Oh, you guys keep asking for proof that God excist but I want REAL proof that God doesn't excist that can actually be backed up. :angry:
EDIT:please stop calling the bible a "fairytell" it's offending
No religion is right or true. Man created religion. Be it worshipping one god or multi gods. I do not belive in any god or gods.

People are gonna call the Bible a Book of fables, because it's what they choose. How can a man live inside a whale? Talking snakes that tempt people with apples? If I met a talking snake, I think I was trippin'.

People do not like ot be told in what to belive in or forced to belive.

No, I don't believe in him. I respect other people's belief, though. There is nothing wrong about it. My best friend who I call my sister is Christian. I have my own beliefs. I believe in Goddesses, but not God.

No religion is right or true. Man created religion. Be it worshipping one god or multi gods. I do not belive in any god or gods.
People are gonna call the Bible a Book of fables, because it's what they choose. How can a man live inside a whale? Talking snakes that tempt people with apples? If I met a talking snake, I think I was trippin'.

People do not like ot be told in what to belive in or forced to belive.
Sorry, I know I don't believe in God, but that was still offending to me. I believe in magic. There is nothing wrong with that. I believe in Goddesses. There is nothing wrong with that. People have their rights.

Sorry, I know I don't believe in God, but that was still offending to me. I believe in magic. There is nothing wrong with that. I believe in Goddesses. There is nothing wrong with that. People have their rights.
It shouldn't be offending. If it was, well sorry then.

Like I said, I don't belive in god, either. People should respect each other's belives, instead of going after each other. There are far worse things that can happen with one's belifes.

just to say, one of the ten commandments say that "You Shall Have no Gods Before God"

for christians, catholics, and jews, you CAN believe in other gods, but if you believe in God, then he should be the God above the other gods. just sayin.

P.S.: i believe, and i respect other peoples choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back