god

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
ok well, am i crazy? (it took melike, 7 years to get this off my chest so plz dont make fun of me) ever since i was little ive felt like god was talking to me, sying stuff to me that i didnt understand, somthing about peace and animals and ppl, but i dont now what it means, i only just started to realize that this dosnt happen to everybody else, i thought it was normal, does this happen to you?what is he telling me? am i just going crazy?

the things hes saying its hard to explain, its not like actuall words just, ermm... a feeling, pictures racing through my mind, mumbeling, and the feeling of god being there, its really hard to explain its just somthing you know <_< if that makes any sense? also, hes visited me in my dreams :mellow: once when i was REALLY little and once when i was a little older, were i actully talk to him'n'stuff

My advice is to pray about this. Ask God if He is trying to tell you something, and ask Him to make it clearer for you. <_<

This is strange :/Theres seems to be alot of topics about god talking to them on TT

Its just your imagination because I think God is a Myth :l
I respect your opinion, Paper*cut, But just because you don't belive in Him doesn't mean that you have to say 'it's your imagination' Obviously DogLover10 thinks that this is God talking, and she wants to know what to do. She figured that it was Him, long ago. If you are not going to answer her question now, please. Don't ruin it for everyone. <3

Pray, just pray. He will show you the answer if you truly belive.

well the biggest sign i got was when i was praying in the kitchen wile i was cleaning the dishes and, there, on the little table in the middle of te room (we call it the island :D ) was a spoch of water the shape of a heart! ;) that happend a long time ago,when i was having doubts about god, but that made me believe :p

You only think god is talking to you because you believe god is talking to you. If you didn't believe in god you wouldn't think this. I think what's going on with you right now is you. God has nothing to do with it.

:angry:

Well, I believe in Him. And I'm Christian and go to (a modern) Church and stuff, but that's really cool!!

Maybe you'll do miracles and stuff later on in life! Wow! Lol I'm really excited for you, cause I'm like, quite a big believer. But I am a normal nearly-teen child, I don't parade around with things like 'Believe in Him' and stuff. I just have a very strong faith in him, and I have a few problems I've been praying to him about, and they are going away!!! That really is a miracle to me B) :D

;) Just pray to him and ask him to make it clearer to you.

Do you go to Church?

I just want to say something to those who don't believe in Him, just to sort of prove He is real! :p

Well, I had this sorta lump-ish thing on the inside of my mouth on my lip (if that makes sense). I told my mum, and she looked at it. Then she prayed for me. It went got smaller, but then suddenly got all big and purple. My mum told this other lady I know at Church (the lady is a Children's Pastor) and she prayed for me. Then it started getting smaller and not-so-purple :angry: . Then I had an appointment at Lister because of it, and the man said those types of things don't really go away. Well, you can guess what happens now! The man said he could snip it of then, or I could wait. My mum said we could wait 6 months.

So, the 6 months have come, and my mum cancelled the 2nd appointment! She said the 'lump' is going to go. And guess what?

It did!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I just prayed loads and told God I love Him. Now I know He really is real and I can rely on Him!

Anyway...

Best Wishes,

[[JustKeepPraying!!!]]

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Maybe God is trying to tell you...well...I don't know...

If you go to church...try asking you Pastor?

maybe you should just pray and see what he "says" back to you. talk to you parents. read the bible. maybe theres and explination. just let him keep talking to you and see what happens

Well, I'm a Christian, but don't go to church :lol: . I think if this was happening to be though, I would probably see my minister, because he'll know more about this then me, you, or anyone else on TT.

FS--

Well, I really don't believe that. You believe God is talking to you because you want him to. Just like, if you want to feel sick, your body will make you feel sick, or if you think you have a cold, you'll suddenly feel nasty like you actually do, but you don't. I used to think I was being haunted, and then I let my guard down and stopped believing, guess what? I stopped feeling like I was being followed.

You don't have to feel like you're going mad inside about this. :lol: God talks to you in many ways, such as in your perspective and thoughts. Things start to run through your mind, and you realize what's right and wrong. It's like having a voice inside of your head, and you can hear it if you actually listen to it. It does feel pretty unreal, but God's presence really is with you. If you believe in God, you can actually hear this. I have this inside of me also. I feel it. I know I do because, everytime I do something wrong, I feel guilt inside of me, and I stop to make it go away.

Actually, Uritchi, that would be your consience. I mean, Atheists have consiences, so thats not really true. Religion is of man, not of god.

[i wonder how many times I'm going to end up saying that metaphor today..]

Do you hear this during the day? You are probably hearing things. But you probably also did something to change the world. God is probably thanking you. :D

;) Well, I believe in Him. And I'm Christian and go to (a modern) Church and stuff, but that's really cool!!

Maybe you'll do miracles and stuff later on in life! Wow! Lol I'm really excited for you, cause I'm like, quite a big believer. But I am a normal nearly-teen child, I don't parade around with things like 'Believe in Him' and stuff. I just have a very strong faith in him, and I have a few problems I've been praying to him about, and they are going away!!! That really is a miracle to me :D :D

Do you go to Church?

I just want to say something to those who don't believe in Him, just to sort of prove He is real! :p

Well, I had this sorta lump-ish thing on the inside of my mouth on my lip (if that makes sense). I told my mum, and she looked at it. Then she prayed for me. It went got smaller, but then suddenly got all big and purple. My mum told this other lady I know at Church (the lady is a Children's Pastor) and she prayed for me. Then it started getting smaller and not-so-purple :p . Then I had an appointment at Lister because of it, and the man said those types of things don't really go away. Well, you can guess what happens now! The man said he could snip it of then, or I could wait. My mum said we could wait 6 months.

So, the 6 months have come, and my mum cancelled the 2nd appointment! She said the 'lump' is going to go. And guess what?

I just prayed loads and told God I love Him. Now I know He really is real and I can rely on Him!

Anyway...

Best Wishes,

[[JustKeepPraying!!!]]

[[.x..barky..x.]]
THANK YOU! evey one eles is telling me that there is no god, im like u thanx fur ur suport!!! the suprizing thing is, i dont go to church, cuz sadly my parents arent that religios, well they are but (and im not joking) they are RAELLY just to lazy to go, i ask them if we can go to church atleast ONCE and they say yes but every time i ask on sunday they say, ugh! im tried! next sunday! ever since i was little ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
B) Well, I believe in Him. And I'm Christian and go to (a modern) Church and stuff, but that's really cool!!

Maybe you'll do miracles and stuff later on in life! Wow! Lol I'm really excited for you, cause I'm like, quite a big believer. But I am a normal nearly-teen child, I don't parade around with things like 'Believe in Him' and stuff. I just have a very strong faith in him, and I have a few problems I've been praying to him about, and they are going away!!! That really is a miracle to me :D :D

Do you go to Church?

Well, I had this sorta lump-ish thing on the inside of my mouth on my lip (if that makes sense). I told my mum, and she looked at it. Then she prayed for me. It went got smaller, but then suddenly got all big and purple. My mum told this other lady I know at Church (the lady is a Children's Pastor) and she prayed for me. Then it started getting smaller and not-so-purple ;) . Then I had an appointment at Lister because of it, and the man said those types of things don't really go away. Well, you can guess what happens now! The man said he could snip it of then, or I could wait. My mum said we could wait 6 months.

Anyway...

Best Wishes,

[[JustKeepPraying!!!]]

[[.x..barky..x.]]
So "God" healed your lump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back