Going for Oyajitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarakotchi93

Reaction score
I have a boy Tama and my little sister has a girl Tama. My Tama evolved into a Mametchi, so we thought that we could wait until they become old and then mate them to get Oyajitchis. My little sister's Tama just evolved into a Pochitchi. My questions are:

1. At what age will your Tama become old? Is it 12 or 16? :huh:

2. Does Pochitchi live long enough? :eek:

3. Is there something else I should know? :mellow:

I have a boy Tama and my little sister has a girl Tama. My Tama evolved into a Mametchi, so we thought that we could wait until they become old and then mate them to get Oyajitchis. My little sister's Tama just evolved into a Pochitchi. My questions are:
1. At what age will your Tama become old? Is it 12 or 16? :huh:

2. Does Pochitchi live long enough? :eek:

3. Is there something else I should know? :mellow:
1.It can be 11 or 12.

2.yes.

3.yes. Your tamagotchi will only transform old if your tama is not married. Your tamas can not get married when they are old. If they are diffrent versons, u have to get that charecter on the other tamagotchi or els it wont get marries. A tamagotchi old timer will die at the age of 99. Are your sure you want to get an old timer?

1.It can be 11 or 12.2.yes.

3.yes. Your tamagotchi will only transform old if your tama is not married. Your tamas can not get married when they are old. If they are diffrent versons, u have to get that charecter on the other tamagotchi or els it wont get marries. A tamagotchi old timer will die at the age of 99. Are your sure you want to get an old timer?
No all Old Timers dies at the age of 99 years old. That depends on how good care you take of it. If both your male and female tamagotchis become oldtimers, and they get babys they will leave after 24 hours as normally. An dwhen their childern grows up they will be Oyajitchis.

Do I have to get them love each other before they become old?
Aren't they married when they are in love? And if so, your tamas wont become oldtimers. But remeber, you have to wait 24 hours after that they are in love to have babies.

So I must get them in love after they become old?

I'm quite confused with that "married" word. Are they married if they love each other or when they have babies?

So I must get them in love after they become old?
I'm quite confused with that "married" word. Are they married if they love each other or when they have babies?
Me too. But just to be safe, get them in love after they become old.

So is there anyone who is sure about this thing? Someone who has had an Oyajitchi before? Do I have to make them fall in love before or after they become old?

:chohimetchi:

So is there anyone who is sure about this thing? Someone who has had an Oyajitchi before? Do I have to make them fall in love before or after they become old?
:huh:
I am sure, that it will work.

OK so I will make them love each other after they become old?

(I wanna be extra extra extra careful because I don't wanna lose everything.)

OK so I will make them love each other after they become old?
(I wanna be extra extra extra careful because I don't wanna lose everything.)
I think so. Otherwise it would be strange..

It'll be old at 11 or 12.

Yep.

If you don't marry and have a baby, your tama will get old and die eventually. I always married and my parent left the baby at 7 or 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back