Going to College

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DriftyAlison0

Reaction score
Well on Tuesday I regiatered for classes. I was going to take two but one was full so for now I can only take one. But there is a chance that one student may drop and then I would be able to take the second one as well. But at least I now know the month that I will start. The class meets once a week and it starts in October and it will be over in December.

And no I am not taking my tamagotchis with me. I can raise them at home when I feel like it and I am not taking the chance of them getting token away.

Well on Tuesday I regiatered for classes. I was going to take two but one was full so for now I can only take one. But there is a chance that one student may drop and then I would be able to take the second one as well. But at least I now know the month that I will start. The class meets once a week and it starts in October and it will be over in December.
And no I am not taking my tamagotchis with me. I can raise them at home when I feel like it and I am not taking the chance of them getting token away.
Too bad you can't take them with you :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame you can't take them. Though, I thought colleges weren't as strict about things like that compared to elementry, middle, and high schools.

Good luck with that class!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame you can't take them. Though, I thought colleges weren't as strict about things like that compared to elementry, middle, and high schools.
Good luck with that class!
I agree. You would think they would at least see you are old enough. Even if tamas brought "distraction" and all of that, it's your own fault if you fail.

Oh, unless Alison meant "taken away" as in someone might steal it. But otherwise...yeah...people should be able to make their own decisions.

Well, thats too bad. Good luck in collage! :p

I'm in college and I love it! I tote my Tamas around with me and other people could care less. Good luck with your classes! I'm taking three super hard ones this semester... I've got loads of studying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back