Gold Guitar Pick with Tamagotchi Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteClaw84

Reaction score
So one of the Tamagotchi music stars I picked up today at Tuesday Mornings has a gold guitar pick. Does that mean anything or is it just gold?

Ah ok :) it's not some kind of special Willy Wonka like deal then...cool. Still looks extra special compared to the pink/blue/green ones.

My sister has the V6 Disco Lights design, and it came with the gold pick. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
my music star came with a gold one too!

:eek: i have to go to tuesday morning! i've checked mine once hopefully they have some tamas now!!

Humm gold. I haven't seen any gold ones. Must be the luck of when you find them. I don't have a Tuesday Morning. But I have too many Music Stars to add another to my collection. Hahaha.

I'm so tempted to go out and buy the last two there and just sell the ones I don't want :s I can certainly sell them cheaper than the going prices on ebay and amazon and still make a little extra. I wonder if anyone would buy music stars for $14.00 or so.

Mine is green -_- would like a gold one though.... lol.

I would go and buy them ;) lol

Hm, I think the ones that come in the Music Star Bundle Pack are gold but the other ones aren't...unless it depends on the country? The one I have with the gold charm is from America, and the one I bought here in Australia has a blue charm and I didn't see any gold ones at the time.

I have a pink and a green guitar pick...and the green pick came with a blue Tamagotchi from a bundle pack. I'd like to see a gold one. Nice find! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back