Gold or not

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
I know that there isn't yet a gold v6 and that there may not be a gold v2 and other tamagotchis that do not have a gold edition,but just imagine if there was one for all of the versions.(Yes, even the devil.It would have been cool. :gozarutchi: )

I couldn't pick between all the different versions, especially since I'm mostly into vintage Tamagotchis, but I'd go with the non-gold designs for anything I pick. I heard that the gold is just a coating and that it gets pretty nasty-looking after a while, especially if you play with it a lot.

Nah. I probably wouldn't buy a gold one. I'd be worried about the paint rubbing off. I worry about my Angel sometimes because its painted the way it is... It lives in a small plastic bag as a cover to protect the paint and screen...... But they are nice if you have a cover for them I guess. I've only seen one gold one in a store.

I would buy a gold V4.5 if it was available. I love the Ura characters. I would keep it in a Ziploc baggie so the gold wouldn't tarnish or rub off.

I would buy a gold v1 since I always wanted a v1 plus it would look cool with a metalicy gold color

I'd get normal designs of all of them to actually use, and golden ones for collection purposes. I have two Golden V4s, Asian version. I'm pretty sure they're one of the rarest Tamagotchis ever sold in Asia/Australia, not including the vintage Tamagotchis sold here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back