Golden Tamagotchi open

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how did u guys get all the items? i know where to find them though .. i hav low bandwith & i go to tamatown.com n i try to search the items n i dont see it at all .. why ?

what do i hav to do to get the golden tamagotchi ???
Once you got all the items you go back to the toy shop! B) :D :lol:

i went to tamatown and got 8 of the 10 things to get the gold tamagotchi.
i couldn't find the lock or the hat, do you know where they are?

(this is my first post)
Hey are you looking for the hat then go to tavel and in their your find a postgaurd thats name under chile once your in you will see the hat is on the rock, also the neckless is in mail-forever tamagotchi right nexts to the cap and the unbrella. B) :D

Hope that helps. B) :lol:

once you have found everything go bak to the toy shop and click on the poster again! Then it will give you a password!

is it possible to get an error when you enter the password for the golden tamagotchi? i tried it a dozen times, and still the same thing.

how did u guys get all the items? i know where to find them though .. i hav low bandwith & i go to tamatown.com n i try to search the items n i dont see it at all .. why ?

what do i hav to do to get the golden tamagotchi ???
I don't think it's open yet on low bandwidth. :mellow:

That golden tamagotchi is making mad!!!! WHAT DOES IT DO? maybe we shouldnt get all worked up about it cuz it might not do anything then wed have spent more time trying to find out wut nothing does and being mad when we cud have done something else? nah..SOME ONE FIND OUT WUT IT DOES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

To get the golden Tamagotchi,go into the toy shop to get started here is the chart of where to find certain things

1)Ball:Toy shop

2)hat:travel agents under the chile brochure

3)bag:Food court

4)tie:school

5)paintbrush:school

6)windmill:Game Center

7)slippers:Forever tamagotchi

8)necklace:forever Tamagotchi

9)jacket:forever tamagotchi

10)guitar:The Tama Beat

That is where all the items are to get the Golden tamagotchi,

I hope I helped you

Youngmametchi12

xoxo

Throughout tamatown there are 10 items that are in tamatown that usually wouldn't be there. If you click on on of the items then you are closer to winning the golden tamagotchi. Here are the items and locations.

Hat=In Chili brochure in the travel agency

Tie=On the teacher in the school

Basket=In the food court

Diamond Necklace=Clothing Store

Bunny Slippers=Clothing Store

Jacket=Clothing Store

Paintbrush=School

Guitar=Music Store

Windmill=Arcade

Football=Toy Store

Hope I Helped,

Drey

Hey Everybody!!!

LISTEN UP!!!!

Ive got every single place where the items are hiding

You might have some but not all

Email me by clicking my profile.If you need any help.

OKAY here they are

________________________________________________________________________________

hat:travel(last picture)

wind spinny thingy(arcade)

jacket,bunny slippers,necklace(Forever Tamagotchi)

Banjo:(Music place)

football:(Toy store)

purse:(Food court)

tie:(school)

paint brush(school)

____________________________________________________________________________________

dont thank me thank my friend.

So if u dont have a v3 and ur friend does give this to her

Thank my friend Alia Morgan

Terr1a enjoy!!!

you will find all these items around Tamagotchi town. For instance. Some bunny slippers in clothes shop in Mall, A hat when you click on Chille map in travel agent ect....

Happy finding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back