GoLdEn TaMaGoTcHi SoUvEnEiR

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

butterflymaze9903

Reaction score
Alright I've got almost all my souveneirs and know how to get the ones i dont' have but how can i get the golden tamagotchi? I've entered the mall and went in the Lucky Tama Toys shop. I click on the Golden Tamagotchi and a message comes up saying throughout TamaTown i should click on 10 items with stars but i havent' seen any!

Where do i look for the items with stars??????

but when u click on it, it says coming soon so u have to wait i guess

This is in the wrong topic. If it has something to do with TamaTown please put it in the TamaTown/E-tamago section :wacko:

*Moved by RR*

Last edited by a moderator:
over hear in japan its been out for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Japan's Tamatown, e-tamago, is for Entamas. Not v3s. there are no v3s in Japan. Right now they have Entamas, soon to be Urutamas. Entamas don't have the souvineir system, so there is no Golden Tamagotchi.

Im in NZ n i found 9 of the items.

I just cnt find the last one. GRR!! :furawatchi:

don't worry, im sure tamatown's gonna update soon.....*sigh* :furawatchi:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMATALK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
get off ya bum n look for them yourself. i had no trouble at all. ahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

here are the places where the items are:

tie:school

brush:school

basket:food court

hat: chile picture

foot ball:lucky tama toys

necklace:forever tama hang on the rack

jacket:forever tama

slippers:forever tama

guitar:tama beat

Hope that helped!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]THEY DON'T HAVE STARS ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D It gives you the outlines of the items when you click on the star in the corner.Look around the website and find the items. :blink: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back