Golden Tamagotchi Threads

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocosilver

Reaction score
I have seen at least 10 topics about The Golden Tamagotchi and they all have the same contence in them: "When will it open?!" or, "Why won't Bandai start the Golden Tamagotchi?!"

^Please, enough Golden Tamagotchi Threads! It's just a souvenier. Your Tamagotchi will not die w/out it.

Each new thread about it dosen't do anything but watse bandwith. Please, no more

new threads about the Golden Tamagotchi. Thanks!

//CS

I have seen at least 10 topics about The Golden Tamagotchi and they all have the same contence in them: "When will it open?!" or, "Why won't Bandai start the Golden Tamagotchi?!"
^Please, enough Golden Tamagotchi Threads! It's just a souvenier. Your Tamagotchi will not die w/out it.

Each new thread about it dosen't do anything but watse bandwith. Please, no more

new threads about the Golden Tamagotchi. Thanks!

//CS
Wow, you made a really good point there. I hate seeing 12 million "When will the Golden Tamagotchi open?!" threads. They suck big time. Maybe this topic will get pinned!

I definatley agree! One is okay, but 10 can get annoying. :) Also, they are rather pointless topics! :p

-TT(^o^)

They are spam:
Short

Pointless

Annoying

Lol, I guess that's another term you could use. :) Anf I guess in case anyone doesn't already know this, spamming is against the rules, therefore golden tama threads are against the rules... XD

Yea, I know!!!!!!! They are so darn annoying! Whoever starts them then STOP!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! Did you see it! Golden Tama is now here! Looks like Bandai did decide to finally pull through. Wonder what their gonna do now?

I guess the guides can delete this topic now.

Oh my gosh! Did you see it! Golden Tama is now here! Looks like Bandai did decide to finally pull through. Wonder what their gonna do now?
Umm.. this thred is about stopping things like that... and RR you forgot to pin this it's still not pinned!

Umm.. this thred is about stopping things like that... and RR you forgot to pin this it's still not pinned!
Well now that the golden Tamagotchi is finally here it doesn't need to be pinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back