Golden Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamethchi_mimitchi132004

Reaction score
Did any of you see the add at tama town about clicking on the items and then getting a golden tama? (if you don't have a clue what i'm talkin about, go to tama town, go to the toys section in the mall, and click on the big pick of a golden tama)

Has anyone got the tama yet?

Did any of you see the add at tama town about clicking on the items and then getting a golden tama? (if you don't have a clue what i'm talkin about, go to tama town, go to the toys section in the mall, and click on the big pick of a golden tama)
Has anyone got the tama yet?
Yes, i saw it. if you look closely it says coming soon. so i doubt anyone has fond the golden tamagotchi

It'll be interesting to find out about this once it starts. Will the winner get a golden V3 tamagotchi connection from Bandai? Or will your own Tamagotchi get a vriual pet of its own?

how do you know that you are king , my brother can beat you at all those games. i will not bow down to a freak tama05! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i saw it says coming soon so nobody has it yet.....oh there taking so long 4 the things that say coming soon! o_____O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back