Golden Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should they open golden tamagotchi (in the toy shop)

• yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • be paintent

• nah!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamatown was/is not shutting down. They were adding the theatre, school and some other places. :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :huh: :huh: B) B) :huh: :mametchi:

I've heard that they're starting the golden tama when v4 comes out. :lol:

Well,it starts when all of the places have opened.Why? Because all the souvenirs will have stars on them and one of the souvenirs is Golden Tama.The Key is in Tamatown hall and when all souvenirs(except 1) have been collected, you will obtain it.This is just a guess. It might be an item.

I've heard that they're starting the golden tama when v4 comes out. :wacko:
I think it'll come out soon, but I want it to be tomorrow! It will be cool having your Tamagotchi have a Tamagotchi!

V4's are probably coming out just in time for Christmas, so it definently won't take 7 months!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I finally donated enough points today to get a crown from the king (it takes 30,000), and after that, the town hall was OPEN and I got TWO different keys and a city map from there, and then I went to the theater and got the poster for the movie on the left-hand side that always said "coming soon" on it before. Then, I went back to the school and got to play the games to get the medal and computer. But the Golden Tamagotchi still was not available. I think that by making that 30,000 point donation you "unlock" certain other areas of Tamatown that weren't available before! I suggest that if you can stand the finger cramps from playing all the games necessary to get those 30,000 points, it's definitely worth it! You may not be able to get the Golden Tam yet, but you will get 6 other items for your souvenir list! :huh: :nazotchi: :( :D ;)

Actually, I finally donated enough points today to get a crown from the king (it takes 30,000), and after that, the town hall was OPEN and I got TWO different keys and a city map from there, and then I went to the theater and got the poster for the movie on the left-hand side that always said "coming soon" on it before. Then, I went back to the school and got to play the games to get the medal and computer. But the Golden Tamagotchi still was not available. I think that by making that 30,000 point donation you "unlock" certain other areas of Tamatown that weren't available before! I suggest that if you can stand the finger cramps from playing all the games necessary to get those 30,000 points, it's definitely worth it! You may not be able to get the Golden Tam yet, but you will get 6 other items for your souvenir list! :eek: :p :D :D :D
I actually have not donated yet but still got the new stuff. Just a coincedence. Did you realise i have found 3 tamatowns. One (tamaeurope) is not finished.

Tama europe

I voted Yes.

I think they should do it now, all they have to do is update i t so that 10 stars are on ten places or items. They don't have to creat a whole new set of items to have the contest.

:mellow: :wacko: :) :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

Off the topic, I LOVE THE NEW SMILIE!

.-.-.Kimmy.-.-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back